Which teams fans should be most upset with their start?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Which teams fans should be most upset with their start?

Postby TheShock » December 7th, 2010, 10:50 am

DoubleJayAlum wrote:I am also extremely disappointed in the play of Kenny Lawson.

We completely understand your disappointment. See Garrett Stutz. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a regression in a WSU student athlete. He’s just not the same player that he was last spring and has lost all confidence. He’s a great kid from a first class family and I have faith that he’ll get it figured out soon. Until then, Stutz = Klutz.
TheShock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby scottieb » December 8th, 2010, 12:52 pm

TheShock wrote:
DoubleJayAlum wrote:I am also extremely disappointed in the play of Kenny Lawson.

We completely understand your disappointment. See Garrett Stutz. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a regression in a WSU student athlete. He’s just not the same player that he was last spring and has lost all confidence. He’s a great kid from a first class family and I have faith that he’ll get it figured out soon. Until then, Stutz = Klutz.

You're lucky to have a future lottery pick as Stutz's backup. The fact that Orupke has played a total of 39 minutes this season should mean he will be well rested to take over the job soon.
scottieb
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball