MVC POY

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Which player not on your team will win POY?

Sean O'Brien
3%
Reed Timmer
2%
McKyle McIntosh
10%
Paris Lee
10%
Brenton Scott
5%
Milton Doyle
14%
Dequan Miller
No votes
Markis McDuffie
15%
Shaq Morris
5%
Jeremy Morgan
36%

Total votes : 59

Re: MVC POY

Postby Wufan » November 30th, 2016, 6:54 am

sixth ace wrote:I believe I started the Brown candidacy because he wasn't listed. I was told my vote didn't count. Broke both rules

Wait, so it's okay to pick the POY after 8 games, but not the standings? Good to know. Let's cancel the power rankings until St Louis!Wufan

obviously the poll setter had already eliminate certain teams therefore the polls that maybe faulty....eh Hillary??

Evansville has a very good defensive team with 5 senior players. They do lack and need another scoring Threat or 2, who should emerge before conference play.

There were some conference teams who have shown to be overrated in the first 8 games. UE isn't one of them. The inaccuracies in the POY polls exist and should be reset and show all qualified players.
:Cheers:

As noted on page 1, the MVC Pre-season All-Conference team was used for the poll. I suppose I could have used all active rosters.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Cdizzle » December 1st, 2016, 11:39 am

sixth ace wrote:There were some conference teams who have shown to be overrated in the first 8 games. UE isn't one of them. The inaccuracies in the POY polls exist and should be reset and show all qualified players

Can we get some green ribbons out? I know the league buys them in bulk. Evansville is pretty much exactly as terrible as everyone thought! Gold star!
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby UEACES80 » December 1st, 2016, 12:04 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
sixth ace wrote:There were some conference teams who have shown to be overrated in the first 8 games. UE isn't one of them. The inaccuracies in the POY polls exist and should be reset and show all qualified players

Can we get some green ribbons out? I know the league buys them in bulk. Evansville is pretty much exactly as terrible as everyone thought! Gold star!

WTH is a green ribbon? Something you won as a youth player and fondly remember?
UEACES80
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby uniftw » December 1st, 2016, 12:17 pm

Green ribbons are traditionally participation ribbons.

https://superiordisplayboards.com/media ... pant_1.jpg
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby specialsauce » December 1st, 2016, 12:40 pm

I've noticed a lot of the Evansville fans seem to be pretty nauseating. I can only imagine what it'd be like if they were actually ever relevant.
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Cdizzle » December 1st, 2016, 12:41 pm

UEACES80 wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:

WTH is a green ribbon? Something you won as a youth player and fondly remember?

Evansville fans should be well-acquainted with green ribbons. Your designated shooters have been receiving them for years.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby mule » December 1st, 2016, 1:00 pm

specialsauce wrote:I've noticed a lot of the Evansville fans seem to be pretty nauseating. I can only imagine what it'd be like if they were actually ever relevant.

Yeah, aren't you special! Every once in a while we have to sink to your depth.
mule
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Redbirdgrad » December 1st, 2016, 2:18 pm

specialsauce wrote:I've noticed a lot of the Evansville fans seem to be pretty nauseating. I can only imagine what it'd be like if they were actually ever relevant.

This irony of this post is just... well... can't even put it into words...

:o
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

Postby specialsauce » December 1st, 2016, 2:33 pm

Redbirdgrad wrote:

I'm sorry I excluded Illinois State from the post.
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Redbirdgrad » December 1st, 2016, 2:58 pm

specialsauce wrote:
Redbirdgrad wrote:

I'm sorry I excluded Illinois State from the post.

There was once a time Wichita fans were tolerable... now... not so much.

And it's sad because there are a few who are genuinely good college basketball dudes.

The rest...
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball