Greg (Boo) Williams, MSU
No votes
Juwan McCloud, UNI
22%

Total votes : 49

Re: MVC FOY

Postby Bradleyfan1 » November 28th, 2016, 9:23 am

ptownbraves wrote:
Bradleyfan1 wrote:I think without a doubt, Wardle is on the right track. Next year top 3 finish. Probably 7th this year. But when We get back to our spot atop. we will be there to stay.

Bradley is not going to finish top 3 next year. Staying out of Thursday would be a more realistic goal.

From what I've seen so far this year, there are some nice new additions, but the team will probably be too inconsistent to stay out of Thursday. Mediocre teams have been able to shut us down and our guys can look lost out there when other teams make adjustments. Wardle seems to be on the right track with this recruiting class but we are still green.

Both recruiting classes, of course inexperience and soph slumps are gonna get us a little this yr. Jo Jo is the real deal and should help push through those times.. So is Brown. When Luuuuuukkkkkk gets it goin we will be tough to beat. Green is right . That goes towards my point . I expect to finish 7 th or 8th and win a game in St. Louis or 6th or better and maybe not win a game this year. Top 3 next and win it all 2017 2018.

Back on point ,Brown for FOY.
Bradleyfan1
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Bradleyfan1 » November 28th, 2016, 9:24 am

BuBrave2006 wrote:
ptownbraves wrote:Bradley is not going to finish top 3 next year.

You're right...we're winning the Valley outright.

Wouldn't that be top 3 ? :huh:
Bradleyfan1
All MVC
All MVC

Postby specialsauce » November 28th, 2016, 10:21 am

BuBrave2006 wrote:

:lol:
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BuBrave2006 » November 28th, 2016, 12:36 pm

Bradleyfan1 wrote:
BuBrave2006 wrote:

Usually when someone says "we will finish top 3," it implies that they think they are much more likely to finish second or third, rather than first...otherwise they would have said "we will finish first."

I was being more specific, to let everyone know that we are primed and ready to knock Wichita off of their throne next year.
BuBrave2006
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SubGod22 » November 28th, 2016, 1:12 pm

Good luck with that.
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BirdsEyeView » November 28th, 2016, 1:37 pm

BuBrave2006 wrote:
Usually when someone says "we will finish top 3," it implies that they think they are much more likely to finish second or third, rather than first...otherwise they would have said "we will finish first."

I was being more specific, to let everyone know that we are primed and ready to knock Wichita off of their throne next year.

Pass the good stuff my way...
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Stickboy46 » November 28th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Just to be clear. WSU loses no one in rotation, and adds a 7 footer, plus a JUCO all American PG after this year. So you are stating that Bradley's improvement will be so much better than WSUs improvement that they can jump from Thursday to first place?.

I agree with BirdsEye .. Pass that stuff around.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Bradleyfan1 » November 29th, 2016, 9:23 am

Things are sunny in Peoria today . :Cheers:
Bradleyfan1
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Bradleyfan1 » November 29th, 2016, 10:07 am

Stickboy46 wrote:

Just to be clear. WSU loses no one in rotation, and adds a 7 footer, plus a JUCO all American PG after this year. So you are stating that Bradley's improvement will be so much better than WSUs improvement that they can jump from Thursday to first place?.

First off, were not afraid of the rotation. 2nd , Brown > Jones all day. Brown will be here before and after Jones most likely . 7footer? Have you heard of Koch Bar? The next yr and a half Suggs,Luk,Jo Jo ,Dlo ,Pitt should make huge strides. Along with the current fresh class , Why wouldn't the program be filled with optimism?
Bradleyfan1
All MVC
All MVC

Postby glm38 » November 29th, 2016, 10:51 am

Stickboy46 wrote:

Don't you lose Nurger after this year? If so that looks to be a rotation loss. I think he's moving to the starting lineup? I heard that Marshall is "disgusted" with Shaq Morris again.

Even so I wouldn't expect that loss to throw wsu into too much of a tailspin.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball