OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby glm38 » January 22nd, 2017, 8:57 am

specialsauce wrote:Wichita State 82, @Evansville 65

1-6.

:cry:

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response just makes you seem childish.
Last edited by glm38 on January 22nd, 2017, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Wufan » January 22nd, 2017, 9:12 am

glm38 wrote:

1-6.

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response is just makes you seem childish.

They sure as hell LOOKED like a top level B12 team when they took the Shockers to the woodshed in Wichita. Makes me sad. :cry:
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » January 22nd, 2017, 9:24 am

Wufan wrote:
glm38 wrote:

1-6.

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response is just makes you seem childish.

They sure as hell LOOKED like a top level B12 team when they took the Shockers to the woodshed in Wichita. Makes me sad. :cry:

I watched the game and I agree. They looked really good that game. But on any given game most D1 teams can look good. WSU did nothing wrong with their OOC scheduling this year unlike a lot of valley schools. It just didn't work out this year.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 22nd, 2017, 11:38 am

glm38 wrote:

1-6.

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response just makes you seem childish.

:+1:

Sauce is now TheObserver. I think he gets banned from the website, then comes back with a new name. This would be 4 names in a year.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » January 22nd, 2017, 11:41 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:
glm38 wrote:

1-6.

:+1:

Sauce is now TheObserver. I think he gets banned from the website, then comes back with a new name. This would be 4 names in a year.

WTF Fever?
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 22nd, 2017, 9:17 pm

Yup.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » February 13th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Oklahoma State: 16-9, 29 RPI, 20 KP, 4 Top 50 wins, receiving Top 25 votes, currently projected as an 8 seed in Lunardi's Bracketology.

Bad, bad loss. :lol: :lol: :Bam:
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » February 15th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Oklahoma State: 17-9, Tied-5th in Big XII, 28 RPI, 20 KP :lol: :lol:

Aces1982 just makes it too easy. Has he ever not embarrassed himself on any website? :roll: :huh: :Bam:

*crickets*
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » February 16th, 2017, 11:28 am

TheObserver wrote:Oklahoma State: 16-9, 29 RPI, 20 KP, 4 Top 50 wins, receiving Top 25 votes, currently projected as an 8 seed in Lunardi's Bracketology.

You have to admit it looked like a bad loss when they started so poorly (0-5?) in their conference though? If you saw this turnaround coming I want to go to Vegas and lay down some sports bets with you! :bow:

I know that doesn't matter now. All that matters is how a team finishes overall. Good news for WSU. That helps your resume if you don't win arch madness.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Stickboy46 » February 16th, 2017, 11:33 am

glm38 wrote:
TheObserver wrote:Oklahoma State: 16-9, 29 RPI, 20 KP, 4 Top 50 wins, receiving Top 25 votes, currently projected as an 8 seed in Lunardi's Bracketology.

You have to admit it looked like a bad loss when they started so poorly (0-5?) in their conference though? If you saw this turnaround coming I want to go to Vegas and lay down some sports bets with you! :bow:

I know that doesn't matter now. All that matters is how a team finishes overall. Good news for WSU. That helps your resume if you don't win arch madness.

I think the point that a lot of WSU fans made is that the team that beat WSU in Wichita was WAY better than the team that started Big 12 play 0-5. That's starting to show now.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball