OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 11:04 pm

TheObserver wrote:An embarrassing POS welcher. What a reputation.

I bet your adopted children would be proud of the kind accountability you display on a regular basis over here.

Be proud, welcher.

Oklahoma State is terrible huh? LOLOLOLOL. I'd just shut up.. for like... ever. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Terribly, embarrassingly bad.

My children are too embarrassed over this whole thing they can't make it to school tomorrow.

I can't believe I ever said Oklahoma St would finish in the bottom half of their conference. I was off by what...1 maybe 2 games. Such a shame and embarrassment.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 11:09 pm

You are 100% right. My life is about UE basketball, Observer and Oklahoma St basketball. I am busted. Hope I can sleep tonight.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Aces1982 wrote:

I bet your adopted children would be proud of the kind accountability you display on a regular basis over here.

Be proud, welcher.

Oklahoma State is terrible huh? LOLOLOLOL. I'd just shut up.. for like... ever. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Terribly, embarrassingly bad.

My children are too embarrassed over this whole thing they can't make it to school tomorrow.

I can't believe I ever said Oklahoma St would finish in the bottom half of their conference. I was off by what...1 maybe 2 games. Such a shame and embarrassment.

But you were off. And you made it a POINT of insecurity to bump this thread every game.. and every game.. You were just setting yourself up when you didn't have to. But nope. You couldn't help yourself. Even after all of the embarrassment of being the internet's worst welcher, you continue to test fate. Bump. Bumpity bump. And then something mysterious happened. Oklahoma State started winning and the bumping stopped. OOOOOOPS. And that silence is called karma..AGAIN. Getting owned.. AGAIN.. just like WSU OWNS EU.

This will be the pain in your side probably for the rest of your life. You say you don't care, but yet you still come here. And the ironic part is you don't even come here for EU anymore (not that I blame you). You only come here because you're butthurt about me putting your embarrassment on constant display.

You talk like a big bad POS ******, but you're still hiding in your basement dwellings, like the welching ***** you are. You're afraid. And you still care. That's why you're here. You wish you weren't known for backing out on a bet you clearly had no intentions of following through on. That's the scummiest of the scummiest. And that's why your personal life also sucks. It's cost you there as well.

You will never learn. You will keep embarrassing yourself until the end. And you will care.

Have fun on Thursday AGAIN. Just don't make any prop bets on the sidelines in St. Louis with your Aces1982 shirt on. You know how things would go if you did.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 11:13 pm

Aces1982 wrote:You are 100% right. My life is about UE basketball, Observer and Oklahoma St basketball. I am busted. Hope I can sleep tonight.

At least you're finally admitting things. Because afterall, if anyone looks at your posting history, that would be it.

It seems like you can't sleep. Hence, you're here. And you care.

Keep popping off in embarrassment. You have nothing left to do.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 11:25 pm

TheObserver wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:

Be proud, welcher.

But you were off. And you made it a POINT of insecurity to bump this thread every game.. and every game.. You were just setting yourself up when you didn't have to. But nope. You couldn't help yourself. Even after all of the embarrassment of being the internet's worst welcher, you continue to test fate. Bump. Bumpity bump. And then something mysterious happened. Oklahoma State started winning and the bumping stopped. OOOOOOPS. And that silence is called karma..AGAIN. Getting owned.. AGAIN.. just like WSU OWNS EU.

This will be the pain in your side probably for the rest of your life. You say you don't care, but yet you still come here. And the ironic part is you don't even come here for EU anymore (not that I blame you). You only come here because you're butthurt about me putting your embarrassment on constant display.

You talk like a big bad POS ******, but you're still hiding in your basement dwellings, like the welching ***** you are. You're afraid. And you still care. That's why you're here. You wish you weren't known for backing out on a bet you clearly had no intentions of following through on. That's the scummiest of the scummiest. And that's why your personal life also sucks. It's cost you there as well.

You will never learn. You will keep embarrassing yourself until the end. And you will care.

Have fun on Thursday AGAIN. Just don't make any prop bets on the sidelines in St. Louis with your Aces1982 shirt on. You know how things would go if you did.

Can you see me? I am in my basement?

My personal life is in shambles. EU is awful. I will do my best to get past this. I sure hope I can. Would you pray for me?
I am going to go to bed now. I may toss and turn having bad EU dreams all night.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Oklahoma State? A low-level team?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Owned again.

Sucks to suck at life.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 12:20 pm

Sorry, forgot to update.

Oklahoma State made the NCAA's as an at-large. Finished in the top half of their conference with an RPI in the 20's.

Glad that turned about to be a horrible loss.

Another classic call by the internet's worst set-up poster.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Red » March 16th, 2017, 2:45 pm

I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 2:59 pm

Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?

Apparently, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either.

Good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Blers » March 16th, 2017, 3:36 pm

Why does anyone bother sparring with *insert user name here* on this thing knowing full well he's just trying to talk crap for a reaction so he can continue putting other people down.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball