OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 4:24 pm

Rollbird5 wrote:
Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?

Basically after wsu lost to ok state wsu fans said they would be a top half big 12 team. When they started conference bad the aces fan started running his mouth about how wsu got beat by a crappy big 12 team or something like that. Wsu fans stayed with the thought that ok state was a solid team that would make the tourney. They were right and the aces fan was wrong yet again so they like to rub it in.

That sound about right observer?

You nailed it rollbird, thank you. I'm glad you were able to summarize this to the reading-challenged.

The Aces/IU fan has a very storied history for running his mouth and then getting burned later for it. And like a typical sh**-talker, he runs and hides when he gets put in his place, hence him avoiding this thread for the last 3 weeks.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces1982 » March 16th, 2017, 5:56 pm

TheObserver wrote:
Rollbird5 wrote:
Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?

Basically after wsu lost to ok state wsu fans said they would be a top half big 12 team. When they started conference bad the aces fan started running his mouth about how wsu got beat by a crappy big 12 team or something like that. Wsu fans stayed with the thought that ok state was a solid team that would make the tourney. They were right and the aces fan was wrong yet again so they like to rub it in.

You nailed it rollbird, thank you. I'm glad you were able to summarize this to the reading-challenged.

The Aces/IU fan has a very storied history for running his mouth and then getting burned later for it. And like a typical sh**-talker, he runs and hides when he gets put in his place, hence him avoiding this thread for the last 3 weeks.

Again for the 5th time. You got me. You owned me because you knew all along OK St was great. I am so embarrassed. I got owned owned on a message board. You are the greatest. I bow to you.

And the IU/UE fan is just classic. You get me every time. I look up to you and one day would love to be like you and your 5 user names. That you keep creating cause you get banned or realize people just don't like you very much. So you try to change name and change identity but it takes like 5 post and everyone figures it out.

Call me what you wish. But I don't hide or change my screen name unlike others we all know.

Have a great day. Ok St is boss. They are a great team and dominated the big 12.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Wufan » March 16th, 2017, 6:19 pm

Rollbird5 wrote:

Also aces1982 made a bet a few years back and then backed out after he lost. When it comes to grudges, my wife ain't got nuthin on Shocker fans.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Aces1982 wrote:Again for the 5th time. You got me. You owned me because you knew all along OK St was great. I am so embarrassed. I got owned owned on a message board. You are the greatest. I bow to you.

And the IU/UE fan is just classic. You get me every time. I look up to you and one day would love to be like you and your 5 user names. That you keep creating cause you get banned or realize people just don't like you very much. So you try to change name and change identity but it takes like 5 post and everyone figures it out.

Call me what you wish. But I don't hide or change my screen name unlike others we all know.

Have a great day. Ok St is boss. They are a great team and dominated the big 12.

Trust me nub, if I wanted to "hide" my identity, I could. But I don't. It's not hard to mask typing styles if I wanted to. But I'm sure you knew that.

And that's why you deserve every second you get ripped. You aren't genuine. You don't really own up to it. You mock it and make fun of it. That's why I will keep pouring it on til the day your dial-up internet connection gives out on you. You're a POS plain and simple. You get owned in each and every dig at WSU and me you attempt to do. And you never learn. You don't own up to s***. This post just proves it. And that's why NOBODY likes you. And that's why you're the least respected name on Valley message boards. People see your name and know exactly what you're all about. Lack of accountability, lack of knowledge, and ownage. Period.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 16th, 2017, 8:06 pm

TheObserver wrote: his own team's shortcomings.

Keep trolling trolling trolling.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Wufan wrote:Also aces1982 made a bet a few years back and then backed out after he lost. When it comes to grudges, my wife ain't got nuthin on Shocker fans.

Yep, and that's the worst part of it all.

A refresher to some Loyola newbs and others who don't know the backstory on the great poster that is Aces1982.

He and 2livewu made a public bet known to everybody with agreed upon terms in the 2008-09 basketball season I believe. The wager was $500 to be donated to the other's university (a bet that was determined by 2livewu instead of just taking the money himself which I know Aces1982 would have done). Aces1982 was sure that his Aces would sweep WSU that season, just as he was sure Oklahoma State would finish in the Big XII basement this year. So they bet. Evansville won a game in Evansville and Toure Murray sank a buzzer beater in Wichita to give WSU the win. Not only did Aces1982 not fulfill his obligations as the losing party, but he made fun of it entirely. He wrote it off as nothing and basically just said FU to 2livewu in return. That's what he did after he LOST a public bet. He didn't even disappear and run away. He actually had the audacity to come back and make fun of 2livewu and said he had no intent on paying the bet, even though he clearly said he was going to in the original bet. It was one of the douchiest things I've ever seen. Anywhere.

And there you have it. And the clown continues to this day to make digs at WSU whenever he can because he's extremely sore and embarrassed because WSU fans (and really all Valley fans for that matter) were ripping him a new one for completely pussing out on a bet like that. It shows how much dishonesty and lack of morals that guy has. And then to mock the lost bet afterwards just really put him on a whole other level. The absolute WORST.
Last edited by TheObserver on March 16th, 2017, 8:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 8:13 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
TheObserver wrote: his own team's shortcomings.

Keep trolling trolling trolling.

Illinois State fan makes a trolling comment first and unsurprisingly you ignore hm and go right to me.

I thought I was blocked?

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Stickboy46 » March 16th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Can we get back to the original topic?

Like seriously UNI ... WTF?
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » March 16th, 2017, 9:42 pm

TheObserver wrote:
Wufan wrote:Also aces1982 made a bet a few years back and then backed out after he lost. When it comes to grudges, my wife ain't got nuthin on Shocker fans.

Yep, and that's the worst part of it all.

A refresher to some Loyola newbs and others who don't know the backstory on the great poster that is Aces1982.

He and 2livewu made a public bet known to everybody with agreed upon terms in the 2008-09 basketball season I believe. The wager was $500 to be donated to the other's university (a bet that was determined by 2livewu instead of just taking the money himself which I know Aces1982 would have done). Aces1982 was sure that his Aces would sweep WSU that season, just as he was sure Oklahoma State would finish in the Big XII basement this year. So they bet. Evansville won a game in Evansville and Toure Murray sank a buzzer beater in Wichita to give WSU the win. Not only did Aces1982 not fulfill his obligations as the losing party, but he made fun of it entirely. He wrote it off as nothing and basically just said FU to 2livewu in return. That's what he did after he LOST a public bet. He didn't even disappear and run away. He actually had the audacity to come back and make fun of 2livewu and said he had no intent on paying the bet, even though he clearly said he was going to in the original bet. It was one of the douchiest things I've ever seen. Anywhere.

And there you have it. And the clown continues to this day to make digs at WSU whenever he can because he's extremely sore and embarrassed because WSU fans (and really all Valley fans for that matter) were ripping him a new one for completely pussing out on a bet like that. It shows how much dishonesty and lack of morals that guy has. And then to mock the lost bet afterwards just really put him on a whole other level. The absolute WORST.

LOL. That isn't even close.

It was WuDr, I think that was screen name. It was UE would finish higher then WSU. You were wrong on all accounts.

And your screen name back then was Baller. The first of many.
Please tell us why you have had 4+ names? At one time you said it wasn't cause you were banned from each of them. If that is true then why so many names? And if it were true..... then I am the POS??? I will sit back and wait to see if you answer. I am sure you won't. But we will see.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » March 16th, 2017, 9:49 pm

I am pretty sure someone as anger issues. Dude relax.

You do know you can call me anything you want and I really don't care. You are looking kind of foolish.

Go Shockers beat Flyers
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball