OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby UEACES80 » March 17th, 2017, 10:32 am

I must really like MVC Hoops to read through some of the crap posted on here. Like Stickboy said can we stay on topic.

Maybe all the lovebirds can use Private Messenger. Actually if a few were blocked it would be wonderful but not an actual solution as it is too easy to create a new name and reappear. :roll:
UEACES80
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 10:57 am

You're right. There's absolutely more than one instigator on this site, which primarily leads to a lot of this. But instead, a lot of people just look at 1 person, namely somebody not wearing their school colors.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 3:44 pm

TheObserver wrote:You really are a piece of work lol. And a tad slow.

"smoked by a 10 seed" doesn't constitute as trolling? This is why I can't take you seriously. You're blind. Redbird blind by a mile. Don't THINK this thread was going to roll on like this unless this Redbird fan wouldn't have commented. He trolled and he got it fed back to him. You didn't like it because the truth stung. It didn't even have anything to do with you except you got your big fat nose into something like you always do and went full hypocrite again.

Don't EVER say you're going to "ignore" me again. You try to act like the "better" poster and that you're "above all of this", but you aren't. Every time you come back. Why? Because you're a troll. You can't help it. You want to respond to me because the sting of my comments burn you. And you'll continue to respond. When you say you're going to "ignore" me, that's one of the funniest lies I see around here. You don't. You just wanna say it because you think I give a damn. But I don't. And then it pisses you off, and then you magically start responding to me again. Wow, way to be "above all of that". Hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting that you SUCK as a poster. It's about time you admitted it.

Good luck in the NIT.

Wow. And for the record, you were smoked by 17 at your "home" floor. Everyone knows that. No need to get defensive there like you did.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 3:55 pm

What are you talking about?

If you're going to keep trolling with the back-and-forth, at least start to make sense. The Illinois State fan clearly has reading comprehension issues if he knew enough about why Oklahoma State was being mentioned but yet didn't read the thread to see why it was being brought up. That's either reading comprehension issues or trolling, take your pick. And you're too blind to see that because he was an Illinois State fan. And then you managed to magically "unignore" me and start in with your hypocritical trolling.

So glad you're the "better" poster. Once again, good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 4:29 pm

TheObserver wrote:What are you talking about?

If you're going to keep trolling with the back-and-forth, at least start to make sense. The Illinois State fan clearly has reading comprehension issues if he knew enough about why Oklahoma State was being mentioned but yet didn't read the thread to see why it was being brought up. That's either reading comprehension issues or trolling, take your pick. And you're too blind to see that because he was an Illinois State fan. And then you managed to magically "unignore" me and start in with your hypocritical trolling.

I can't answer for what he was doing as I am not him, but as you can read from above, WuFan and Rollbird answered with an adult tone, calmly, and truthfully. The question was not over-the-top to the point where one would think "trolling". Otherwise, neither of those two guys would have responded with a truthful response, as I quoted in my post above, showing the differences between their responses and yours.

His question was not a clear "troll", but your responses definitely were. And that is a norm for you. Win or lose, you are sore everything. And you like to try to make others feel inferior with verbal attacks behind your computer.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE. If you can't see that, then your delusion is beyond comprehension.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Stickboy46 » March 17th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Don't let this argument distract you from the fact that Creighton is one and done ... Again. Still no second weekend performance.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 8:03 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
TheObserver wrote:What are you talking about?

I can't answer for what he was doing as I am not him, but as you can read from above, WuFan and Rollbird answered with an adult tone, calmly, and truthfully. The question was not over-the-top to the point where one would think "trolling". Otherwise, neither of those two guys would have responded with a truthful response, as I quoted in my post above, showing the differences between their responses and yours.

His question was not a clear "troll", but your responses definitely were. And that is a norm for you. Win or lose, you are sore everything. And you like to try to make others feel inferior with verbal attacks behind your computer.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE. If you can't see that, then your delusion is beyond comprehension.

The troll question was not directed to rollbird or wufan so they had no reason to have any issue with the troll. It was directed to ME so let's try comparing apples to apples next time, genius.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ON THIS WEBSITE. You're a hypocrite. You whine. You call names. You personally attack people. You alway have to get the last word in. You think you know more than you actually do. You're a fake. You think you're better than me but you aren't. That's why you're still here, dragging it out like the "better" person you are. And this all the while you said you were going to ignore me for 4 or 5 times now. You can't help it because you're the exact same person you hate. That's the hilarity of it all. And that's why you're the BIGGEST hypocrite on this board.

Keep responding. Because you're better than me, remember? LOL. What a load.

Oh, and good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » March 17th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Stickboy46 wrote:Don't let this argument distract you from the fact that Creighton is one and done ... Again. Still no second weekend performance.

It's just amazing how poorly Creighton performs in the tournament year after year. You have to think McDermott is in trouble. :buddies:
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » March 18th, 2017, 12:24 am

It's not that amazing when you consider they never play any defense. Not a recipe for winning multiple games against tournament teams.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bleach » March 18th, 2017, 7:09 am

OMG WTF UNI??????
bleach
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball