OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 10:39 am

Play Angry wrote:OSU has clinched a top half finish in the Big XII. The Evansville coward clinches another notch in his belt of shame.

:lol: :lol:

LOL!

He still doesn't learn. What an embarrassment to humanity. Owned yet again. Do you think he'll come to this thread and take his lumps? NOPE. Just proves the kind of POS garbage he is.

Congrats on the ownage yet again.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Yes its true, I got owned because I said x team won't finish in top half of a conference. Oh, the shame I feel. How can I ever move on from this ownage?? I won't be able to sleep tonight. The pain I feel is real.

Observer, Baller and all the other banned names is the best internet message board guru I have ever seen. The man is a genius!!! He is the best basketball mind ever to walk this earth. Duh, he is a Shocker fan of course he is.

I bow down to the ole mighty great one. We are not worthy of your presence. Teach us. Please. share your vast knowledge you have.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby ACECARD » February 26th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Aces1982 wrote:Yes its true, I got owned because I said x team won't finish in top half of a conference. Oh, the shame I feel. How can I ever move on from this ownage?? I won't be able to sleep tonight. The pain I feel is real.

Observer, Baller and all the other banned names is the best internet message board guru I have ever seen. The man is a genius!!! He is the best basketball mind ever to walk this earth. Duh, he is a Shocker fan of course he is.

I bow down to the ole mighty great one. We are not worthy of your presence. Teach us. Please. share your vast knowledge you have.

Or half vast.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Play Angry » February 26th, 2017, 10:37 pm

Aces1982 wrote:Yes its true, I got owned because I said x team won't finish in top half of a conference. Oh, the shame I feel. How can I ever move on from this ownage?? I won't be able to sleep tonight. The pain I feel is real.

Eh, Exhibit A as to why you shouldn't make 11 posts in less than a month about OSU being a shitty loss then try to play the 'OOOOOOOOO, CAUGHT ME LOOK OUT EVERYONE BIG MAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY CARE ABOUT, LOOK HOW SMART HE MUST BE!' card.
Play Angry
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm

The majority of the posts you have made in the last 12 months have been about Oklahoma State being a bad loss for WSU and they were a low-level Big 12 team. OOOOOPS.

Aces1982 wrote:Ok St......0-5. Lol. Nice call sauce

Nice call? Thanks. How about your call? OOOOOPS.

Everything you do comes back and backfires on you. You made a bet several years ago that Evansville would sweep WSU. You bet $500. You lost. You welched like a little ***** and then you laughed it like you thought it was the funniest thing in the world. That just proves how big of a POS you really are.

And now look. Obsessed so much about WSU that you thought you could zing me with an Oklahoma State is bad prediction. And once again, it gets destroyed in your face. And what do you do? You don't own up to it. You mock it and laugh at it like the little ***** you are. You are the scum of the earth. And you will NEVER learn. You just continually get embarrassed over and over to the point where you don't even post anymore. I don't blame you. It's a terrible look and I'm sure it's cost you off the computer as well.

Suck it up again, welcher. Another big fat embarrassing L for you.

Enjoy Thursday night AGAIN.

And thanks again for the embarrassing display of internet dumbassery. :Bam: :Bam: :Bam: :Bam: :Bam:
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Play Angry wrote:

Eh, Exhibit A as to why you shouldn't make 11 posts in less than a month about OSU being a shitty loss then try to play the 'OOOOOOOOO, CAUGHT ME LOOK OUT EVERYONE BIG MAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY CARE ABOUT, LOOK HOW SMART HE MUST BE!' card.

:+1: :+1: :lol: :lol:
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 10:54 pm

Play Angry wrote:

You too are the best. A pure message board genius!
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » February 26th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Aces1982 wrote:You too are the best. A pure message board genius!

Nice zing.

It sucks to suck at life.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 10:57 pm

TheObserver wrote:

The majority of the posts you have made in the last 12 months have been about Oklahoma State being a bad loss for WSU and they were a low-level Big 12 team. OOOOOPS.

Aces1982 wrote:Ok St......0-5. Lol. Nice call sauce

Nice call? Thanks. How about your call? OOOOOPS.

Everything you do comes back and backfires on you. You made a bet several years ago that Evansville would sweep WSU. You bet $500. You lost. You welched like a little ***** and then you laughed it like you thought it was the funniest thing in the world. That just proves how big of a POS you really are.

And now look. Obsessed so much about WSU that you thought you could zing me with an Oklahoma State is bad prediction. And once again, it gets destroyed in your face. And what do you do? You don't own up to it. You mock it and laugh at it like the little ***** you are. You are the scum of the earth. And you will NEVER learn. You just continually get embarrassed over and over to the point where you don't even post anymore. I don't blame you. It's a terrible look and I'm sure it's cost you off the computer as well.

Suck it up again, welcher. Another big fat embarrassing L for you.

Enjoy Thursday night AGAIN.

And thanks again for the embarrassing display of internet dumbassery. :Bam: :Bam: :Bam: :Bam: :Bam:

Get your facts straight sir....that wasn't the bet.

How can I be like you? You are awesome. Your knowledge is incredible.

I am so embarrassed. LMAO
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » February 26th, 2017, 10:59 pm

TheObserver wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:You too are the best. A pure message board genius!

Nice zing.

It sucks to suck at life.

You are so right. My life is defined by this message board and the fact UE is playing on a Thursday night. My life is so shattered. I hope I can overcome this major major setback.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball