OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » January 21st, 2017, 3:34 pm

I have no idea why the bulk of Aces1982's posts are about Wichita and Oklahoma State.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces1982 » January 21st, 2017, 4:13 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:I have no idea why the bulk of Aces1982's posts are about Wichita and Oklahoma State.

My post about Ok. St is because sauce is a POS. Other then that, I posted about an Aces game that happened to be against Wichita. I also posted about Marty contract and the championship game from last year in the MVC.

I didn't realize I had to answer why I post or what I post about. Pretty sure I am free to do as I please.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » January 21st, 2017, 7:11 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:I have no idea why the bulk of Aces1982's posts are about Wichita and Oklahoma State.

Haha, great point!
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 21st, 2017, 11:06 pm

Aces1982 wrote:

My post about Ok. St is because sauce is a POS. Other then that, I posted about an Aces game that happened to be against Wichita. I also posted about Marty contract and the championship game from last year in the MVC.

I didn't realize I had to answer why I post or what I post about. Pretty sure I am free to do as I please.

You are fine. I recall the whole purpose to this argument. Sauce projected a high finish for Okie St. In the Big 12 to justify the Shox blowout home loss. So far...not so good.

Be wary of The Observer being his new sn, especially considering the new posters above random "great point" post above
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » January 22nd, 2017, 8:57 am

specialsauce wrote:Wichita State 82, @Evansville 65

1-6.

:cry:

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response just makes you seem childish.
Last edited by glm38 on January 22nd, 2017, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » January 22nd, 2017, 9:12 am

glm38 wrote:

1-6.

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response is just makes you seem childish.

They sure as hell LOOKED like a top level B12 team when they took the Shockers to the woodshed in Wichita. Makes me sad. :cry:
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » January 22nd, 2017, 9:24 am

Wufan wrote:
glm38 wrote:

1-6.

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response is just makes you seem childish.

They sure as hell LOOKED like a top level B12 team when they took the Shockers to the woodshed in Wichita. Makes me sad. :cry:

I watched the game and I agree. They looked really good that game. But on any given game most D1 teams can look good. WSU did nothing wrong with their OOC scheduling this year unlike a lot of valley schools. It just didn't work out this year.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 22nd, 2017, 11:38 am

glm38 wrote:

1-6.

Sauce why not just admit you blew it with your prediction that OK State would be a top tier team in their conference? Obviously that's wrong. What's wrong with admitting a mistake? We ALL make them. If you just admit you blew it then it ends right there. Pointing out Evansville's poor performance in response just makes you seem childish.

:+1:

Sauce is now TheObserver. I think he gets banned from the website, then comes back with a new name. This would be 4 names in a year.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » January 22nd, 2017, 11:41 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:
glm38 wrote:

1-6.

:+1:

Sauce is now TheObserver. I think he gets banned from the website, then comes back with a new name. This would be 4 names in a year.

WTF Fever?
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 22nd, 2017, 9:17 pm

Yup.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball