OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Red » February 17th, 2017, 10:08 am

It's funny that a WSU poster is crowing over how a home loss to the Big 12's 5th place team (out of 10) is now a good loss. If that's a good loss where would WSU rank in the Big 12?
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheObserver » February 17th, 2017, 10:11 am

Red wrote:It's funny that a WSU poster is crowing over how a home loss to the Big 12's 5th place team (out of 10) is now a good loss. If that's a good loss where would WSU rank in the Big 12?

Good question.

Similarly, where would a team like Illinois State finish in the OVC?
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Red » February 17th, 2017, 10:17 am

TheObserver wrote:
Red wrote:It's funny that a WSU poster is crowing over how a home loss to the Big 12's 5th place team (out of 10) is now a good loss. If that's a good loss where would WSU rank in the Big 12?

Good question.

I assumed you would deflect to antagonize rather than answer the question honestly, baller.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » February 17th, 2017, 10:19 am

Red wrote:
TheObserver wrote:

Good question.

I assumed you would deflect to antagonize rather than answer the question honestly, baller.

Deflect? You mean like what 95% of this thread has become?

Yah, that's what I thought, snappy.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Red » February 17th, 2017, 10:22 am

TheObserver wrote:Deflect? You mean like what 95% of this thread has become?

You are responsible for derailing more threads than anyone and turning them into pissing matches. There's a reason why you have been banned like 5 times and keep changing names.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » February 17th, 2017, 10:23 am

Red wrote:
TheObserver wrote:

Good question.

Answer what honestly? Something he'd have to make up an answer to?

Deflect? Like deflecting away from the metrics that now have OSU as a bubble team and near the Top 25, by asking an unanswerable question about where WSU would finish in a different conference?
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » February 17th, 2017, 10:37 am

TheObserver wrote:

Good question.

UNI, ISU, MSU and Loyola would all win the OVC. Belmont is the only team that even kind of scares you in that league and we should probably be looking at them for the Valley, but nah that requires long term thinking.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 17th, 2017, 10:39 am

Red wrote:
TheObserver wrote:

Good question.

Red - The foe button is your friend. Makes this site tolerable now for me.

(and yes TheObserver I saw this post only because you were quoted...don't get too excited. I won't be conversing with you anytime soon)
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » February 17th, 2017, 10:41 am

Red wrote:
TheObserver wrote:Deflect? You mean like what 95% of this thread has become?

You are responsible for derailing more threads than anyone and turning them into pissing matches. There's a reason why you have been banned like 5 times and keep changing names.

It's fairly ironic that you're lambasting me in a thread where I didn't change the topic and you jumped in and asked a totally unrelated question yourself. What a big mature boy you are.

To answer your completely off-topic and moronic question, they'd finish 4th. Happy? Now how about Illinois State in the OVC? Or have you had enough insecure contradicting for one day?
Last edited by TheObserver on February 17th, 2017, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » February 17th, 2017, 10:42 am

BCPanther wrote:
TheObserver wrote:

Good question.

UNI, ISU, MSU and Loyola would all win the OVC. Belmont is the only team that even kind of scares you in that league and we should probably be looking at them for the Valley, but nah that requires long term thinking.

lol! Thanks for answering! :Cheers:
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball