OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 10:55 pm

Aces1982 wrote:I am pretty sure someone as anger issues. Dude relax.

You do know you can call me anything you want and I really don't care. You are looking kind of foolish.

Go Shockers beat Flyers


And you just proved my point. You don't care about owning up to anything you say, including bets. That is the lowest form of scum. Your kids should be proud of the high level of morals you possess. Loser.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 10:57 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
He asked a question, rather simple one.

This described your mvcfans persona perfectly..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll


He asked a question? No. He made a trolling remark.

Wow, it's amazing how blind you are to your fans. That's "asking a question" but if I "asked that kind of question", it would be troll bait.

Your hypocrisies are astounding. And it starts with the fact that you said you were "done with me", "not worth arguing with", and "I'm blocking you for good", etc.

You like to think you're above everything but you're not. Hypocrite.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 7:23 am

So his question got serious answers explaining why you were doing this from other posters. You took it defensively, as you always do, and went on attack/troll mode....again like you always do.

Here is an even keeled transcript of a few good responses:

Wufan wrote:
Rollbird5 wrote:
Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?


Basically after wsu lost to ok state wsu fans said they would be a top half big 12 team. When they started conference bad the aces fan started running his mouth about how wsu got beat by a crappy big 12 team or something like that. Wsu fans stayed with the thought that ok state was a solid team that would make the tourney. They were right and the aces fan was wrong yet again so they like to rub it in.

That sound about right observer?


Also aces1982 made a bet a few years back and then backed out after he lost. When it comes to grudges, my wife ain't got nuthin on Shocker fans.



HOWEVER, you took a different approach:

TheObserver wrote:
Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?


Apparently, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either.

Good luck in the NIT.



Trolling comment with sarcasm and little attacks.

This is why I am responding to you again. You hide behind your computer and attack posters on this website (hence why you swap screen names 4+ times). Only a few WSU posters have gone after you recently, but only for your bad attitude after wins. The rest are used to you and don't call you out for your crap. So, I will show you why you suck as a poster on this website (a site designed for camaraderie of Valley fans during the year, especially cheering for each other in postseason play). ....yet, the above commentary is why you get kicked off this website regularly.

PS - I am not always defending Redbird fans. I truly can't stand some of Redbirds4Life's perspectives and have shown it with posts, especially with his love for UNI and his betting habits with them.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: February 28th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 9:22 am

You really are a piece of work lol. And a tad slow.

"smoked by a 10 seed" doesn't constitute as trolling? This is why I can't take you seriously. You're blind. Redbird blind by a mile. Don't THINK this thread was going to roll on like this unless this Redbird fan wouldn't have commented. He trolled and he got it fed back to him. You didn't like it because the truth stung. It didn't even have anything to do with you except you got your big fat nose into something like you always do and went full hypocrite again.

Don't EVER say you're going to "ignore" me again. You try to act like the "better" poster and that you're "above all of this", but you aren't. Every time you come back. Why? Because you're a troll. You can't help it. You want to respond to me because the sting of my comments burn you. And you'll continue to respond. When you say you're going to "ignore" me, that's one of the funniest lies I see around here. You don't. You just wanna say it because you think I give a damn. But I don't. And then it pisses you off, and then you magically start responding to me again. Wow, way to be "above all of that". Hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting that you SUCK as a poster. It's about time you admitted it.

Good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby UEACES80 » March 17th, 2017, 10:32 am

I must really like MVC Hoops to read through some of the crap posted on here. Like Stickboy said can we stay on topic.

Maybe all the lovebirds can use Private Messenger. Actually if a few were blocked it would be wonderful but not an actual solution as it is too easy to create a new name and reappear. :roll:
User avatar
UEACES80
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 198
Joined: March 6th, 2015, 10:25 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 10:57 am

You're right. There's absolutely more than one instigator on this site, which primarily leads to a lot of this. But instead, a lot of people just look at 1 person, namely somebody not wearing their school colors.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 3:44 pm

TheObserver wrote:You really are a piece of work lol. And a tad slow.

"smoked by a 10 seed" doesn't constitute as trolling? This is why I can't take you seriously. You're blind. Redbird blind by a mile. Don't THINK this thread was going to roll on like this unless this Redbird fan wouldn't have commented. He trolled and he got it fed back to him. You didn't like it because the truth stung. It didn't even have anything to do with you except you got your big fat nose into something like you always do and went full hypocrite again.

Don't EVER say you're going to "ignore" me again. You try to act like the "better" poster and that you're "above all of this", but you aren't. Every time you come back. Why? Because you're a troll. You can't help it. You want to respond to me because the sting of my comments burn you. And you'll continue to respond. When you say you're going to "ignore" me, that's one of the funniest lies I see around here. You don't. You just wanna say it because you think I give a damn. But I don't. And then it pisses you off, and then you magically start responding to me again. Wow, way to be "above all of that". Hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting that you SUCK as a poster. It's about time you admitted it.

Good luck in the NIT.


Wow. And for the record, you were smoked by 17 at your "home" floor. Everyone knows that. No need to get defensive there like you did.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: February 28th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 3:55 pm

What are you talking about?

If you're going to keep trolling with the back-and-forth, at least start to make sense. The Illinois State fan clearly has reading comprehension issues if he knew enough about why Oklahoma State was being mentioned but yet didn't read the thread to see why it was being brought up. That's either reading comprehension issues or trolling, take your pick. And you're too blind to see that because he was an Illinois State fan. And then you managed to magically "unignore" me and start in with your hypocritical trolling.

So glad you're the "better" poster. Once again, good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 4:29 pm

TheObserver wrote:What are you talking about?

If you're going to keep trolling with the back-and-forth, at least start to make sense. The Illinois State fan clearly has reading comprehension issues if he knew enough about why Oklahoma State was being mentioned but yet didn't read the thread to see why it was being brought up. That's either reading comprehension issues or trolling, take your pick. And you're too blind to see that because he was an Illinois State fan. And then you managed to magically "unignore" me and start in with your hypocritical trolling.

So glad you're the "better" poster. Once again, good luck in the NIT.


I can't answer for what he was doing as I am not him, but as you can read from above, WuFan and Rollbird answered with an adult tone, calmly, and truthfully. The question was not over-the-top to the point where one would think "trolling". Otherwise, neither of those two guys would have responded with a truthful response, as I quoted in my post above, showing the differences between their responses and yours.

His question was not a clear "troll", but your responses definitely were. And that is a norm for you. Win or lose, you are sore everything. And you like to try to make others feel inferior with verbal attacks behind your computer.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE. If you can't see that, then your delusion is beyond comprehension.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: February 28th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Stickboy46 » March 17th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Don't let this argument distract you from the fact that Creighton is one and done ... Again. Still no second weekend performance.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 660
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 9:24 am

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 8:03 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
TheObserver wrote:What are you talking about?

If you're going to keep trolling with the back-and-forth, at least start to make sense. The Illinois State fan clearly has reading comprehension issues if he knew enough about why Oklahoma State was being mentioned but yet didn't read the thread to see why it was being brought up. That's either reading comprehension issues or trolling, take your pick. And you're too blind to see that because he was an Illinois State fan. And then you managed to magically "unignore" me and start in with your hypocritical trolling.

So glad you're the "better" poster. Once again, good luck in the NIT.


I can't answer for what he was doing as I am not him, but as you can read from above, WuFan and Rollbird answered with an adult tone, calmly, and truthfully. The question was not over-the-top to the point where one would think "trolling". Otherwise, neither of those two guys would have responded with a truthful response, as I quoted in my post above, showing the differences between their responses and yours.

His question was not a clear "troll", but your responses definitely were. And that is a norm for you. Win or lose, you are sore everything. And you like to try to make others feel inferior with verbal attacks behind your computer.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE. If you can't see that, then your delusion is beyond comprehension.


The troll question was not directed to rollbird or wufan so they had no reason to have any issue with the troll. It was directed to ME so let's try comparing apples to apples next time, genius.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ON THIS WEBSITE. You're a hypocrite. You whine. You call names. You personally attack people. You alway have to get the last word in. You think you know more than you actually do. You're a fake. You think you're better than me but you aren't. That's why you're still here, dragging it out like the "better" person you are. And this all the while you said you were going to ignore me for 4 or 5 times now. You can't help it because you're the exact same person you hate. That's the hilarity of it all. And that's why you're the BIGGEST hypocrite on this board.

Keep responding. Because you're better than me, remember? LOL. What a load.

Oh, and good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 297
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby glm38 » March 17th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Stickboy46 wrote:Don't let this argument distract you from the fact that Creighton is one and done ... Again. Still no second weekend performance.


It's just amazing how poorly Creighton performs in the tournament year after year. You have to think McDermott is in trouble. :buddies:
User avatar
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 2:00 pm
Location: Springfield, MO

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests