OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby unipanther99 » January 6th, 2017, 8:21 am

I think our streak of avoiding Thursday may officially be in jeopardy.
User avatar
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 3:18 pm
Location: Iowa City

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby ACECARD » January 6th, 2017, 11:58 am

unipanther99 wrote:I think our streak of avoiding Thursday may officially be in jeopardy.

It would appear to be that way, as of right now.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 657
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 7:41 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Aces1982 » January 9th, 2017, 10:16 am

specialsauce wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:
specialsauce wrote:Upper level Valley schools should never lose by 43 points. People will see the final score and it is not a good look. It's a SWAC level look. Excuses be damned.



Nor should they lose by 17 at home. And the score didn't really show how bad of a beat down it really was.

What's worse losing by 43 on the road to top 10 team in the country or getting handed to you at home by a mid pack/lower tier team in Big 12? Asking for a friend.


Losing by 17 at home is bad, but it's not 43 point bludgeoning bad. I would make a wager that Oklahoma State finishes top half in the Big XII this year.



Wait a minute, did I say WAGER??

What's worse? Being the fan of a D-2 program that hasn't been relevant in 18 years or being the most notorious welcher in the history of the internet? Asking for a friend.


Ok St, 0-3 so far. I will keep an eye on this and update from time to time. As I know you would if they were 3-0.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 834
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 2:31 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Play Angry » January 9th, 2017, 10:20 am

Yes, if there is one thing Aces1982 is known for, it is accountability.
Play Angry
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 814
Joined: October 17th, 2013, 12:06 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Cdizzle » January 9th, 2017, 10:53 am

Play Angry wrote:Yes, if there is one thing Aces1982 is known for, it is accountability.

All the lolz.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: November 11th, 2010, 11:28 am

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Stickboy46 » January 9th, 2017, 10:55 am

Aces1982 wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:

Nor should they lose by 17 at home. And the score didn't really show how bad of a beat down it really was.

What's worse losing by 43 on the road to top 10 team in the country or getting handed to you at home by a mid pack/lower tier team in Big 12? Asking for a friend.


Losing by 17 at home is bad, but it's not 43 point bludgeoning bad. I would make a wager that Oklahoma State finishes top half in the Big XII this year.





Wait a minute, did I say WAGER??

What's worse? Being the fan of a D-2 program that hasn't been relevant in 18 years or being the most notorious welcher in the history of the internet? Asking for a friend.


Ok St, 0-3 so far. I will keep an eye on this and update from time to time. As I know you would if they were 3-0.


Let's not leave out the fact that 2 of those 3 losses are to 2 of the top 3 teams in the Big 12 (and Top 10 teams in the nation). Taking #1(to-be) Baylor to the wire at their place doesn't exactly scream mid/lower team.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 677
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 9:24 am

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby specialsauce » January 9th, 2017, 11:03 am

Play Angry wrote:Yes, if there is one thing Aces1982 is known for, it is accountability.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 231
Joined: October 26th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Aces1982 » January 9th, 2017, 11:27 am

Play Angry wrote:Yes, if there is one thing Aces1982 is known for, it is accountability.



LOL....good one. :Cheers:
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 834
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 2:31 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby uniftw » January 9th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Anyone believe me this is a Thursday night exit team yet?
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby Wufan » January 9th, 2017, 12:09 pm

uniftw wrote:Anyone believe me this is a Thursday night exit team yet?


I thought they played okay yesterday, but they have dug themselves a hole, and there is no separation in talent between 3rd and 10th right now.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 4106
Joined: October 19th, 2010, 8:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


cron