Valley Conference Predictions

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Valley Conference Predictions

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 4th, 2017, 8:16 am

Stickboy is reminding me of my 3 year old....lots of whining about things that don't matter and nobody can control.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Stickboy46 » January 4th, 2017, 8:26 am

BCPanther wrote:UNI isn't having a shootaround in the arena. They are using the practice courts in the connected Wellness Center.

I have no idea why you are so worked up about this. Be pissed at the league for only being able to get on to ESPNU in the middle of Sunday afternoon. The women's game has to be played at some point...

If UNI isn't getting a shootaround in the arena either .. then i agree it's a non-factor.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Redbirdgrad » January 4th, 2017, 9:21 am

Go easy on Stickboy... it's fun to pout and complain before we have all the facts.....
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » January 4th, 2017, 10:08 am

Redbirdgrad wrote:Go easy on Stickboy... it's fun to pout and complain before we have all the facts.....

Pssh, this is a message board, not a court of law.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby WSUFAN » January 4th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Back to relevant bb discussion versus a pissing match about a shoot around. My view of the valley after the first 2 games

WSU 17-1 (one loss at ISUR - I hate it)
ISUR 15-3 (losses at MSU, WSU and one other road loss)
MSU 12-6 (Johnson is the real deal after watching both of their games this week)
UNI 9-9 (Jacobson will get them turned around, hopefully after Sunday. I hope I'm wrong here because I don't want to see them on Sat in St. Louis)
EU 9-9 (Clearly the most improved team to my expectations)
ISUB 8-10
LU 7-11 (Mirage of non conf schedule is emerging)
BU 6-12 (Don't be fooled by yesterday. Shockers know how to blow out an overmatched opponents and take advantage of them-they will find a way to be respectable in many conference games. They are definitely improved and on the up swing)
SIU 5-13
Drake 2-16
WSUFAN
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby chitown fanatic » January 4th, 2017, 2:28 pm

WSU will lose 3 conf games and beat Il st by 2 games in standings for 1st. they will also be NIT bound when they pull their usual st Louis sat exit
chitown fanatic
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby mule » January 4th, 2017, 2:42 pm

WSUFAN wrote:Back to relevant bb discussion versus a pissing match about a shoot around. My view of the valley after the first 2 games

MSU 12-6 (Johnson is the real deal after watching both of their games this week)
UNI 9-9 (Jacobson will get them turned around, hopefully after Sunday. I hope I'm wrong here because I don't want to see them on Sat in St. Louis)
ISUB 8-10
BU 6-12 (Don't be fooled by yesterday. Shockers know how to blow out an overmatched opponents and take advantage of them-they will find a way to be respectable in many conference games. They are definitely improved and on the up swing)
SIU 5-13
Drake 2-16

Welcome to the board. For future reference it's UE not EU.
mule
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Old School MVC » January 4th, 2017, 2:47 pm

WSUFAN wrote:Back to relevant bb discussion versus a pissing match about a shoot around. My view of the valley after the first 2 games

ISUB 8-10
SIU 5-13
Drake 2-16

I would have to agree with your assessment. I would maybe flip ISUb and UE, but agree that Evansville is a LOT better than I thought they would be!
Old School MVC
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby specialsauce » January 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm

chitown fanatic wrote:WSU will lose 3 conf games and beat Il st by 2 games in standings for 1st. they will also be NIT bound when they pull their usual st Louis sat exit

But they will avoid Bradley night, correct?
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby DUBulldog » January 4th, 2017, 2:58 pm

specialsauce wrote:
chitown fanatic wrote:WSU will lose 3 conf games and beat Il st by 2 games in standings for 1st. they will also be NIT bound when they pull their usual st Louis sat exit

But they will avoid Bradley night, correct?

You mean Drake night, correct? :Cheers:
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball