Road Warriors

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Road Warriors

Postby specialsauce » January 18th, 2017, 9:41 am

If we're going to post things here based on everything that is said on opposing teams' message boards, then I have multiple reasons to make snarky remarks based on what's been said on your message board. So, do we really wanna open that can of worms?

So back to your original unprovoked snarky Super Bowl post last night, what fans here have been exclaiming with Super Bowl?
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 18th, 2017, 9:48 am

specialsauce wrote:If we're going to post things here based on everything that is said on opposing teams' message boards, then I have multiple reasons to make snarky remarks based on what's been said on your message board. So, do we really wanna open that can of worms?

So back to your original unprovoked snarky Super Bowl post last night, what fans here have been exclaiming with Super Bowl?

It's been said here in the past as well. Again, stop being ignorant about your fan base's love for calling all Valley road games their "Super Bowl". It was the truth the last 3 years for sure when you had FVV/Baker etc.

I said my peace in my first comment on this thread to you. Let's meet up for a beer at Arch Madness, I'd love to get to know this personality in a real setting outside of a message board....and I am serious.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 18th, 2017, 9:51 am

ShoxNAwe wrote:Of the 49 conference road wins over the past 5 seasons, WSU has won 70% of them by more than 10 points.

Sorry to hijack the thread. I did not mean for that to happen.

This is a very impressive stat...even if 45 games.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby specialsauce » January 18th, 2017, 9:55 am

I'm not being ignorant. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. So far, the only evidence that you have provided on your claim is your flapping gums. And apparently, you have conceded the point that nothing has been said here recently, as you're now referencing things that might have been said 3 years ago.
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 18th, 2017, 10:16 am

specialsauce wrote:I'm not being ignorant. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. So far, the only evidence that you have provided on your claim is your flapping gums. And apparently, you have conceded the point that nothing has been said here recently, as you're now referencing things that might have been said 3 years ago.

Smh. I'm not going to search this site or Shockernet for times you or others have talked about Super Bowl, but I am sure it's in every predictions thread you have. If that makes me wrong, fine. I don't give two sh***

You really aren't worth my breath, which is sad given you do have knowledge of the game.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Redbirdgrad » January 18th, 2017, 10:25 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Smh. I'm not going to search this site or Shockernet for times you or others have talked about Super Bowl, but I am sure it's in every predictions thread you have. If that makes me wrong, fine. I don't give two sh***

You really aren't worth my breath, which is sad given you do have knowledge of the game.

You're talking to a guy that gets in fights on his own message board and other fans of the program that he supports have to whip him back into shape.

There's a reason I've imposed my own ban on communicating with him. I'd recommend doing the same.

Good luck!
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

Postby specialsauce » January 18th, 2017, 11:01 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:
specialsauce wrote:I'm not being ignorant. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. So far, the only evidence that you have provided on your claim is your flapping gums. And apparently, you have conceded the point that nothing has been said here recently, as you're now referencing things that might have been said 3 years ago.

But yet you keep responding.

Don't bring fanfare in here you don't want returned to you. Nobody provoked you or forced you to take a pot shot last night. That was all done on your own accord. And then you subsequently cry about a Redbird barb made a day later. Sack it up.
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby specialsauce » January 18th, 2017, 11:03 am

Redbirdgrad wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:

You're talking to a guy that gets in fights on his own message board and other fans of the program that he supports have to whip him back into shape.

There's a reason I've imposed my own ban on communicating with him. I'd recommend doing the same.

Good luck!

What's the point of "banning" yourself from me if you continue to talk about me? I'm always in your head. That's why.

Nice logic there. 2 weeks huh? What a predictable farce you are.
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 18th, 2017, 12:23 pm

specialsauce wrote:But yet you keep responding.

Don't bring fanfare in here you don't want returned to you. Nobody provoked you or forced you to take a pot shot last night. That was all done on your own accord. And then you subsequently cry about a Redbird barb made a day later. Sack it up.

Last response...what a joke this is.

I have no problem with it being returned from you. But, here's the difference in my post versus yours:

There is a history of you and segments of your fan base calling WSU road games the other team's "Super Bowl" (and in the past 3 years that was mostly accurate). So, my statement came from some background and wasn't brought up from thin air, nor was it really meant to provoke anything. Just showing some change with regard to the value of a WSU home game for UE compared to last year.

VERSUS

You making an unprovoked post about ISUr fans thinking we will have a similar Road Warrior run, which was never stated by any of our fans and only something you came up with IN YOUR OWN HEAD.

Generally speaking...
It's sad you aren't sitting on your throne in first place right now. I really feel bad for you. I do.
I can clearly see your self-worth revolves around you bullying message boards being a fan of a program who has been dominant this decade...but, right now you can't do that.

The good news: Muller will blow a game or two for you and you will be king again soon enough. Just have some patience.

In the meantime, I will interact with others who are not confrontational.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » January 18th, 2017, 12:30 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
There is a history of you and segments of your fan base calling WSU road games the other team's "Super Bowl" (and in the past 3 years that was mostly accurate).

It was, and is still, completely accurate.

There's nothing really wrong with it. And I don't want to trade places with anyone. But it's the reality. And having big games between teams that are actually contending for the league title is a good thing, not a bad thing. The difference is that it's from everyone, regardless of how terrible their season is going.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball