ESPN releases conference BPI rankings

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: ESPN releases conference BPI rankings

Postby TheObserver » January 22nd, 2017, 11:38 pm

What in the world does anything at the WSU message board have to do with here? You are spending quite an unhealthy amount of time there. Maybe, it's time to simmer down and take a break. All of this intertwining and message board stuff is really starting to control your life. I mean, how often are you trolling WSU's message board, this message board, and your own message board on an hourly basis? I'm guessing it's a lot more than you'll ever likely admit. Yikes. But regardless, it looks like the statements made there are proven right. Double yikes.

Are you seriously suggesting that Illinois State is going to make a move to FBS? :lol: Very, very, nice rational counter there. The "stuck in the conference" statement was sore so you countered with the "we're going to FBS" response. That's about as solid as they come. Are you related to Casey Garrison for President? :lol:

A simple statement was made that WSU leaving would harm this conference as bad as Creighton leaving. That didn't sit well with you because you cannot stand the fact that WSU is on another level than your team. That's simply what this all comes down to. Again, it's an ego thing. You have a very fatal flaw: you cannot lose an argument. If you're anything remotely like this off the internets, then I imagine your social and personal life is very limited.

"2 weeks".
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » January 23rd, 2017, 2:23 am

Uh oh. Did someone bring ShockerGal into this! :lol:
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Redbirdgrad » January 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am

TheObserver wrote:What in the world does anything at the WSU message board have to do with here? You are spending quite an unhealthy amount of time there. Maybe, it's time to simmer down and take a break. All of this intertwining and message board stuff is really starting to control your life. I mean, how often are you trolling WSU's message board, this message board, and your own message board on an hourly basis? I'm guessing it's a lot more than you'll ever likely admit. Yikes. But regardless, it looks like the statements made there are proven right. Double yikes.

Are you seriously suggesting that Illinois State is going to make a move to FBS? :lol: Very, very, nice rational counter there. The "stuck in the conference" statement was sore so you countered with the "we're going to FBS" response. That's about as solid as they come. Are you related to Casey Garrison for President? :lol:

A simple statement was made that WSU leaving would harm this conference as bad as Creighton leaving. That didn't sit well with you because you cannot stand the fact that WSU is on another level than your team. That's simply what this all comes down to. Again, it's an ego thing. You have a very fatal flaw: you cannot lose an argument. If you're anything remotely like this off the internets, then I imagine your social and personal life is very limited.

"2 weeks".

Still can't defend the 16 to 12 huh? That's the statement we are discussing here, stop moving the target as you always do. Back that irrational, illogical statement. But you can't, so we go down different rabbit holes.

Yes, the FBS discussion is very real. I can't help you any more there. Something that's been discussed by ISU admin for years now. You look very foolish trying to mock it. What an uninformed little man you are.

And yes, you're correct. I haven't lost an argument to you yet. Because you simple fail to understand how to discuss anything. As soon as you begin to lose ground on any point, you change the topic and try something else. It's pathetic, but expected.

So we are done with the 16 to 12 because it's indefensible. You took a position that you couldn't defend. Got called out on it by everyone including posters of your own team. So what the world really wants to know now that you've lost another argument is this...

Why the name change AGAIN Champions? What would make someone want to run and hide behind yet another screen name? You were flushed out of this new one in record time because of the nature of your posts so you might as well stick to just one. But really.... Why change at all?
Last edited by Redbirdgrad on January 23rd, 2017, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 23rd, 2017, 8:00 am

My guess...

I'm sure his past three names were banned on here for his posting style. It can't be good for this website unique visitor traffic and page views with him on here. The admin/owner of this website gets paid on the banner ads...more views = more money.

Championz is bad for biz.

By the way, him calling you out for your time spent on message boards is the ultimate pot calling the kettle black.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces1982 » January 23rd, 2017, 12:03 pm

3 screen names? There have been 4 for sure. Baller, sauce, championz and now observer. I am pretty sure he had another one though, I could be wrong about that.

It is really sad that his life is based on message boards. Gets banned over and over and continues to come back even when he is not wanted.

The thing is, if he could stay on topic and stop being so snarky with his uncalled for jabs and so condescending he would be good for the board. But his shtick is old and tired and no one wants to see it any longer. He antagonizes everyone and he relishes in doing it.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BirdsEyeView » January 23rd, 2017, 12:59 pm

Aces1982 wrote:3 screen names? There have been 4 for sure. Baller, sauce, championz and now observer. I am pretty sure he had another one though, I could be wrong about that.

It is really sad that his life is based on message boards. Gets banned over and over and continues to come back even when he is not wanted.

The thing is, if he could stay on topic and stop being so snarky with his uncalled for jabs and so condescending he would be good for the board. But his shtick is old and tired and no one wants to see it any longer. He antagonizes everyone and he relishes in doing it.

I "foed" WSUShox88 last year too, which had to be him. So, there was another.

How most of his fellow Shocker fans put up with him is beyond me.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » January 23rd, 2017, 1:03 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:3 screen names? There have been 4 for sure. Baller, sauce, championz and now observer. I am pretty sure he had another one though, I could be wrong about that.

I "foed" WSUShox88 last year too, which had to be him. So, there was another.

How most of his fellow Shocker fans put up with him is beyond me.

Sort of how you guys put up with Retire12. Everybody with an internet following greater than 14.

Also, Aces1982 calling anyone out about anything is just hilarious.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Redbirdgrad » January 23rd, 2017, 1:05 pm

Cdizzle wrote:Sort of how you guys put up with Retire12.

Shots fired!!! :buddies:
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheObserver » January 23rd, 2017, 2:59 pm

Cdizzle wrote:Sort of how you guys put up with Retire12. Everybody with an internet following greater than 14.

Thank you. Notice how BirdsEyeView didn't have an answer for you there.

It's just all a hypocrisy show. All of the posters you mentioned go around here, parading around, crying about everything I post, all the while acting like their **** don't stink. They all do the same thing. Redbirdgrad is honestly the worst because he gets immediately defensive. BirdsEyeView is always beside him, holding his hand. He runs around here like a freaking tattle-tailer. He was really really bad at one time at personal attacks. But once again, he is a poster ultimately obsessed with me but ignores everything his hand-holding buddy in red does. It's pretty amusing actually. And Aces1982. That welchjob doesn't even post anymore. Literally the only time he posts is if my name is attached to something. Check out his posting history if you don't believe me. He's still extremely mad about backing out on a bet and it's his life mission to try to even things up with me, even though that'll never happen.

Redbirdgrad/retire12 and BirdsEyeView are so busy trying to figure out who I am and getting the next hypocritical zing in that they are turning this place into a toilet that they so rant on me about. I just soon talk basketball but their hypocritical hatred for WSU combined with their Shockernet and MVCfans board obsessions have rendered that useless. Until they realize they do the EXACT same thing they bitch and moan about, this place is going to continue to look like a playground with two 5 year olds in red overrunning the place with their diatribe.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Red » January 23rd, 2017, 3:05 pm

TheObserver wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:Sort of how you guys put up with Retire12. Everybody with an internet following greater than 14.

Thank you. Notice how BirdsEyeView didn't have an answer for you there.

It's just all a hypocrisy show. All of the posters you mentioned go around here, parading around, crying about everything I post, all the while acting like their **** don't stink. They all do the same thing. Redbirdgrad is honestly the worst because he gets immediately defensive. BirdsEyeView is always beside him, holding his hand. He runs around here like a freaking tattle-tailer. He was really really bad at one time at personal attacks. But once again, he is a poster ultimately obsessed with me but ignores everything his hand-holding buddy in red does. It's pretty amusing actually. And Aces1982. That welchjob doesn't even post anymore. Literally the only time he posts is if my name is attached to something. Check out his posting history if you don't believe me. He's still extremely mad about backing out on a bet and it's his life mission to try to even things up with me, even though that'll never happen.

Redbirdgrad/retire12 and BirdsEyeView are so busy trying to figure out who I am and getting the next hypocritical zing in that they are turning this place into a toilet that they so rant on me about. I just soon talk basketball but their hypocritical hatred for WSU combined with their Shockernet and MVCfans board obsessions have rendered that useless. Until they realize they do the EXACT same thing they bitch and moan about, this place is going to continue to look like a playground with two 5 year olds in red overrunning the place with their diatribe.

Honest question, but what do you get out of being here? You get banned time and again and create new names to post the same drivel over and over. And it doesn't change. Everyone can see exactly who you are because the trolling never changes even though the name behind you does. I just don't get it.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball