2017 Bracketology

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: 2017 Bracketology

Postby GOREDBIRDS4 » January 24th, 2017, 4:41 pm

Redbirds4Life wrote:Poor timing for the Cameron Comment, so well played, but you know what I mean.

As for UNI, I am not worried. They aren't good, not good at all. Doesn't matter if the birds don't show up, their defense is good enough to win a game where they don't show up, especially against them.

Oh I know, had to give you some crap on that front though.
I hope you are right, as long as the Defense is there, they can get away with a bad shooting night.
GOREDBIRDS4
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Redbirds4Life » January 25th, 2017, 2:36 pm

GOREDBIRDS4 wrote:
Redbirds4Life wrote:Poor timing for the Cameron Comment, so well played, but you know what I mean.

As for UNI, I am not worried. They aren't good, not good at all. Doesn't matter if the birds don't show up, their defense is good enough to win a game where they don't show up, especially against them.

Oh I know, had to give you some crap on that front though.
I hope you are right, as long as the Defense is there, they can get away with a bad shooting night.

Anyone can win on any night in the Valley, but even though UNI has won a few, it's not like they beat anyone that is a really good team. So, I am hesitant to believe they can go on a run or have turned it around. You hit the nail on the head, defense shows up, UNI can't keep up....simple as that. The Valley outside of the Birds and Shox is very mediocre at best. Which that's why it sucks to be a fan of either, both teams have to go 17-1 in league play to be considered for an At-Large....
Redbirds4Life
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby dabirds0987 » January 25th, 2017, 6:59 pm

One game at a time. However the UNI game is their last home game and senior night.

Nothing would surprise me.
dabirds0987
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby hot nuts » January 26th, 2017, 9:54 am

Not a bracketology but this guy at SI does have both WSU and ISUr in the top 30 of his power rankings.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/20 ... as-arizona
hot nuts
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball