Game 11!

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Game 11!

Postby TheObserver » February 3rd, 2017, 12:51 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:
TheObserver wrote:OMG, look at your reaction.

If you didn't want a response, then insinuating that calls made "warranted or not" 3 days before the game probably didn't need to be said. You're clearly saying WSU is going to get home cooking and that you're going to lose because of it. I'm reacting to that inane idea. You got defensive about it for no other reason than the fact that I said what you were implying.

If I made the same statement before the game in Normal, you would have blown an OMG gasket.

Late to the party...but if you put (warranted or not) you are building in an excuse.

If you weren't you would just mention potential foul trouble and leave it at that.

:Cheers:

Thank you. That's all I was getting at as well. I thought it was pretty obvious myself. It didn't need to be said unless the poster truly believed in underlying circumstances. It's just weird to see that kinda stuff made in prediction threads days before the actual game.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby glm38 » February 4th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Bears lose to last place Evansville. Alize Johnson didn't even touch the ball the last few minutes. What an embarrassment.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bleach » February 4th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Alize didn't have a shot (line or field) for the last 18 minutes of the game and as you said, barely touched the ball.
If Lusk coaches the next game, he has no integrity.......the only thing Bears fans still credit him with.
bleach
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball