Arch Madness Tickets

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Arch Madness Tickets

Postby Shockerlager » February 25th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Hello,

I am a Shocker Fan. My wife and I will be going to St. Louis for Arch Madness. We do not have tickets yet for the Wichita State game on Friday night. I am looking for session 3 tickets, possible 4 and possibly session 5 tickets. But for sure session 3. If your team is on the other side of the bracket and you have all session passes and do not plan on attending Friday night, I would be interested in either 2 or 4 tickets. We would like to be on the sideline and in the lower bowl. Please PM me.
Shockerlager
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Arch Madness Tickets

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Arch Madness Tickets

Postby jegbomb52 » February 25th, 2017, 9:06 pm

sent you a pm
jegbomb52
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Shockerlager » February 26th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Still looking for Tickets for Saturday. JebBomb got me fixed up for Friday, and he still has Suite tickets left for anyone interested.

If anyone has 4 extra tickets for Saturday in the lower bowl please contact me/ PM me. Could actually use 8 but that is a tall task.
Shockerlager
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby Old School MVC » February 27th, 2017, 10:41 am

We have a group going down but most can not get there until Friday. We have about 10 Thursday Tickets to sell. They are behind the bucket (but of course you can move), and we will take $10 each. PM me if you are interested in any for Thursday and someone in our group will meet you before the games.
Old School MVC
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BradleyBrave » February 27th, 2017, 10:47 am

Looking for 3 good seats for the Thursday session. I'll be arriving in St. Louis Thursday afternoon.
"At some point in the near future, we're going to have a team out there competing for championships" - Geno Ford, November 9, 2011.
BradleyBrave
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BeBrave » February 27th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Looking for Friday tickets. Both afternoon and evening sessions. PM if available!
BeBrave
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

ISO Arch Madness Tickets Session 3 tickets

Postby joshandamysmith » February 27th, 2017, 5:33 pm

I am surprising my husband this weekend by taking him to Arch Madness, and am looking for Session 3 tickets. If WSU wins I would also be looking for Session 4 and possibly Session 5. But my main priority at the moment is Session 3. Thank you so much!
joshandamysmith
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby SIredbird » February 28th, 2017, 9:27 am

I have 2 tickets to the Friday evening session (Session 3) that I would like to sell. They are in section 117 (section next to center court section), row W. This row is the last row before club, I think. They are also aisle seats, so I think they are actually directly at the top of the stairs, so while you may have a couple people walking up occasionally, you should not have seats in front of you if I am reading the seating chart correctly.

I looked at prices for walk up for this session, and it says $40 plus taxes for worse seats, so I was hoping to get $40 for each ticket. I will include club passes with these tickets, which gets you in to the area with free snacks, free soft drinks, and discounted beer. If it gets closer to tourney time, and these have not sold, I will entertain other offers.

I would have to meet you downtown to exchange tickets since tickets and club passes are not electronic copies. I am going to be getting in to town Thursday afternoon, and staying right by Ballpark Village. I can meet anytime that there are not games going on Thursday night, or Friday afternoon. PM me if interested and we can get details worked out.

EDIT: I will take $35 each for the tickets if anyone is interested.
SIredbird
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby BradleyBrave » March 1st, 2017, 2:28 pm

Almost have my ticket problems solved -

1. Need a single in club level for Thursday night.
2. Need 3 passes to the club for Thursday.
3. Need 2 tickets for both sessions on Friday. Club level with passes preferred but not required.

The only real pressing item is the single for tomorrow. The rest shouldn't be hard to take care of. Thanks and everyone travel safe to the 'Lou this weekend!
"At some point in the near future, we're going to have a team out there competing for championships" - Geno Ford, November 9, 2011.
BradleyBrave
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby chitown fanatic » March 1st, 2017, 4:30 pm

SIredbird wrote:I have 2 tickets to the Friday evening session (Session 3) that I would like to sell. They are in section 117 (section next to center court section), row W. This row is the last row before club, I think. They are also aisle seats, so I think they are actually directly at the top of the stairs, so while you may have a couple people walking up occasionally, you should not have seats in front of you if I am reading the seating chart correctly.

I looked at prices for walk up for this session, and it says $40 plus taxes for worse seats, so I was hoping to get $40 for each ticket. I will include club passes with these tickets, which gets you in to the area with free snacks, free soft drinks, and discounted beer. If it gets closer to tourney time, and these have not sold, I will entertain other offers.

I would have to meet you downtown to exchange tickets since tickets and club passes are not electronic copies. I am going to be getting in to town Thursday afternoon, and staying right by Ballpark Village. I can meet anytime that there are not games going on Thursday night, or Friday afternoon. PM me if interested and we can get details worked out.

EDIT: I will take $35 each for the tickets if anyone is interested.

We're coming to town tomorrow afternoon right before the games, probably 5ish. If you don't have any takers, we'll offer 30 each.
chitown fanatic
MVC starter
MVC starter

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball