It's Semi Saturday

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby moshock » March 4th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Heck of a game Bears. Alize is a beast. :Cheers:
moshock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 104
Joined: December 29th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby bleach » March 4th, 2017, 7:30 pm

moshock wrote:Heck of a game Bears. Alize is a beast. :Cheers:


An uncoached beast. He really needs polished and pushed. Hopefully that changes in the next hr.
bleach
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 729
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 9:26 am
Location: SW Missouri

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby glm38 » March 4th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Congratulations to the Shockers. Best team won.

I'm glad we were competitive when most teams haven't been against the shox over the past few weeks. Just another moral victory but that's better than nothing I guess.

Looking forward to the rematch tomorrow.
User avatar
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 2:00 pm
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby Snaggletooth » March 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

bleach wrote:
moshock wrote:Heck of a game Bears. Alize is a beast. :Cheers:


An uncoached beast. He really needs polished and pushed. Hopefully that changes in the next hr.


Lusk sure didn't seem like a guy who knew that this was his last game....he seemed to be looking to the future. So I would look to Lusk being back for the 2018 season.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: August 10th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby bleach » March 4th, 2017, 7:55 pm

He is back.
bleach
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 729
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 9:26 am
Location: SW Missouri

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby WSpringsBird » March 4th, 2017, 8:01 pm

I thought it was interesting and classy that Marshall seemed to go out of his way to compliment Lusk in the post-game press conference.
WSpringsBird
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 123
Joined: May 16th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby bleach » March 4th, 2017, 8:07 pm

WSpringsBird wrote:I thought it was interesting and classy that Marshall seemed to go out of his way to compliment Lusk in the post-game press conference.

I really like and respect Marshall but there is nothing special about that. All coaches do that. Besides, it is easy beating Lusk.
bleach
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 729
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 9:26 am
Location: SW Missouri

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby WSpringsBird » March 4th, 2017, 8:12 pm

bleach wrote:
WSpringsBird wrote:I thought it was interesting and classy that Marshall seemed to go out of his way to compliment Lusk in the post-game press conference.

I really like and respect Marshall but there is nothing special about that. All coaches do that. Besides, it is easy beating Lusk.


I've seen times when Marshall has not been that gracious after games.
WSpringsBird
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 123
Joined: May 16th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby WSpringsBird » March 4th, 2017, 8:20 pm

WSpringsBird wrote:
bleach wrote:
WSpringsBird wrote:I thought it was interesting and classy that Marshall seemed to go out of his way to compliment Lusk in the post-game press conference.

I really like and respect Marshall but there is nothing special about that. All coaches do that. Besides, it is easy beating Lusk.


I've seen times when Marshall has not been that gracious after games.


A better way to put that would be to say there are times when I have seen him be less effusive in his praise.
WSpringsBird
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 123
Joined: May 16th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Re: It's Semi Saturday

Postby mvcfan » March 4th, 2017, 8:30 pm

An interesting tidbit. I want to say that while I didn't yell or be loud st all tonight, I wanted ISUR to win because I thought it right that two 17-1 teams meet in the Championship game when the next place team is 9-9. However, I saw most of the ISUR side of the arena cheering for MSU. I don't know if that was because ISU cabs are scared to play us or if it was because they hate us. Either way, see you tomorrow.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 633
Joined: July 31st, 2012, 10:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests