Marshall

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Marshall

Postby moshock » March 19th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Cdizzle wrote:Evansville fans are simply the best. Really keep giving me reasons to keep coming back to the internet. I might get bored if they ever went away.

Evansville - Trolling is the only thing they can do with such a pathetic program - and they don't troll all that well either.

3G isn't going to IU - get over it - Lynn Marshall is awesome.
moshock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces44 » March 19th, 2017, 8:42 pm

moshock wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:Evansville fans are simply the best. Really keep giving me reasons to keep coming back to the internet. I might get bored if they ever went away.

Evansville - Trolling is the only thing they can do with such a pathetic program - and they don't troll all that well either.

I know he isn't going to Indiana. I told you why. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Aces44
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Singeril » March 19th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Evansville has fans?
Singeril
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Stickboy46 » March 19th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Aces44 wrote:You are absolutely crazy if you think he would have passed on Indiana.
That job doesn't come available on his timeline and he isn't getting a better seed next year after ripping the committee.

He is a good coach and has done a good job, but Indiana is a 1000x better job and everyone with a pulse knows it.

I rooted for you guys today, but you make it hard to do most days.

At most, it's a slight edges to Indiana just because they don't have teams like Evansville in their conference. Most other things are equal or edge to WSU. Most people realize that.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces44 » March 19th, 2017, 8:52 pm

I tried to give you good news and this is how you treat me?

You Shock fans need to get it together!
Aces44
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Stickboy46 » March 19th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Singeril wrote:Evansville has fans?

A couple of the most bitter and jealous fans. They can't get their program to be relevant so they have to hope others fall to them.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Singeril » March 19th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Indiana is such a better job? Really? Hmm....I seem to recall that WSU beat IU the last time they met.
I don't think Marshall had any desire to go to IU. Anybody who thinks he did doesn't know much about Gregg Marshall. And, he's already making a LOT of money. IU isn't held in nearly as high as regard outside of Indiana as they are in the State. IU also doesn't have the players coming back that WSU does. 3G is set for another year...no moving vans will be needed just yet.
Singeril
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Stickboy46 » March 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Aces44 wrote:I tried to give you good news and this is how you treat me?

You Shock fans need to get it together!

Lol. You just realized that your hope that Marshall might leave was incorrect so you took the most ridiculous reason that made it look like a negative to WSU and ran with it.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SHOX1MVC » March 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Aces44 wrote:
moshock wrote:

I know he isn't going to Indiana. I told you why. Thanks for agreeing with me.

UCLA all but begged Marshall in 2013. Immediately after he declined to even meet with them, the announced Alford as coach. You are making yourself look weak. If he doesn't even want to meet with the all-time leader in national championships, why is not so hard to believe he isn't interested in Indiana?
SHOX1MVC
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby Aces44 » March 19th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Singeril wrote:Indiana is such a better job? Really? Hmm....I seem to recall that WSU beat IU the last time they met.
I don't think Marshall had any desire to go to IU. Anybody who thinks he did doesn't know much about Gregg Marshall. And, he's already making a LOT of money. IU isn't held in nearly as high as regard outside of Indiana as they are in the State. IU also doesn't have the players coming back that WSU does. 3G is set for another year...no moving vans will be needed just yet.

Believe this if you want, but you would be wrong to believe he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to switch zip codes. A guy that smart isn't thinking so short sided.
Aces44
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball