Marshall

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Marshall

Postby Aces1982 » March 18th, 2017, 5:27 pm

TheObserver wrote:
acepurple84 wrote:Everyone don't get your panties in a wad. Marshall is not going to go anywhere. Why should he? He has the world the ass. His teams will be going to the tourney for the near future. He is paid well. He has control of the program like he wants. WSU will match up with anyone in the country. Now everyone lets get behind WSU and ISU. It would be great to have them win both to win both tourneys.

Good post. Too bad your fellow fan is a moron who knows nothing. Speaking of which, where did that little nub run off to?

Miss me?

I think it is funny that people post things that say he is NOT going anywhere or he IS going to leave

I have never suggested Marshall was leaving. I have said I don't know what he will do BUT this is a job he would leave for. That doesn't mean he is or isn't. But it is a job he would entertain and if I was a fan I would be worried.

I know, if he does not go to IU that the idiot above will come on here and say that I was owned and should be embarrassed. Why would he do that? Cause he is stupid and loves to argue and has to have the last word.

Again, I don't know what he will do. I don't know him on a personal level and neither does anyone on this board. What I do know is, I doubt, he if he is like 99% of other coaches, he wants to end his career at Wichita because all coaches have egos and all coaches want to go up the ladder as high as they can. Now Marshall could be that rare coach that isn't that way.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Cdizzle » March 18th, 2017, 7:35 pm

You make the poor assumption that WSU is not the top of the ladder. I can see how that would skew your opinions.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » March 18th, 2017, 10:14 pm

Aces1982 wrote:What are the chances. I would say better then 50%.

Very first post of this incredible thread.

The FAIL is just set up so perfectly with each and every one of his posts. He can't even lie well.

Can this nub do anything correctly?
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Aargh » March 18th, 2017, 11:51 pm

I believe Marshall will get out f the MVC

But he won't leave WSU.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » March 19th, 2017, 6:56 am

Aces1982 wrote:
TheObserver wrote:
acepurple84 wrote:Everyone don't get your panties in a wad. Marshall is not going to go anywhere. Why should he? He has the world the ass. His teams will be going to the tourney for the near future. He is paid well. He has control of the program like he wants. WSU will match up with anyone in the country. Now everyone lets get behind WSU and ISU. It would be great to have them win both to win both tourneys.

Good post. Too bad your fellow fan is a moron who knows nothing. Speaking of which, where did that little nub run off to?

Miss me?

I think it is funny that people post things that say he is NOT going anywhere or he IS going to leave

I have never suggested Marshall was leaving. I have said I don't know what he will do BUT this is a job he would leave for. That doesn't mean he is or isn't. But it is a job he would entertain and if I was a fan I would be worried.

I know, if he does not go to IU that the idiot above will come on here and say that I was owned and should be embarrassed. Why would he do that? Cause he is stupid and loves to argue and has to have the last word.

Again, I don't know what he will do. I don't know him on a personal level and neither does anyone on this board. What I do know is, I doubt, he if he is like 99% of other coaches, he wants to end his career at Wichita because all coaches have egos and all coaches want to go up the ladder as high as they can. Now Marshall could be that rare coach that isn't that way.

Wow on the total dismissal of your own posts.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces1982 » March 19th, 2017, 8:06 am

TheObserver wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:What are the chances. I would say better then 50%.

Very first post of this incredible thread.

The FAIL is just set up so perfectly with each and every one of his posts. He can't even lie well.

Can this nub do anything correctly?

You conviently forget to quote in the same post where I talk about the AD and that could help Marshall?

I have never said he was leaving, period. I have always said it was a job he would entertain.

Keep trolling and being argumentive.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby glm38 » March 19th, 2017, 8:34 am

Cdizzle wrote:You make the poor assumption that WSU is not the top of the ladder. I can see how that would skew your opinions.

I'll disagree there. WSU is a fine program. Light years ahead of the rest of the valley and most other non power conference programs. But the program is not on par with Duke, north Carolina, Kansas (sorry), and a very few others. The WSU program just isn't thought of in the same way yet and doesn't have the same sustained excellence (yet).

That said I think there's a good chance Marshall doesn't go anywhere. He's a king in his present city. And he seems happy there. Plus I think maybe he enjoys being the underdog and sticking it to the P5 programs by regularly beating them. He works very hard but in many ways he has it made. Why mess with that?
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » March 19th, 2017, 8:35 am

Aces1982 wrote:You conviently forget to quote in the same post where I talk about the AD and that could help Marshall?

I have never said he was leaving, period. I have always said it was a job he would entertain.

I'm not going to get into beyond this last post. You rush on here every chance you get to push the Marshall to where ever. You actively root for WSUs failure while saying nothing about your own team. Does WSU have some trolls on this board and some overly "confident" fans? You bet! Why on earth you take it upon yourself to try and put them in their place and back pedal against your own words is beyond me.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » March 19th, 2017, 8:41 am

glm38 wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:You make the poor assumption that WSU is not the top of the ladder. I can see how that would skew your opinions.

I'll disagree there. WSU is a fine program. Light years ahead of the rest of the valley and most other non power conference programs. But the program is not on par with Duke, north Carolina, Kansas (sorry), and a very few others. The WSU program just isn't thought of in the same way yet and doesn't have the same sustained excellence (yet).

That said I think there's a good chance Marshall doesn't go anywhere. He's a king in his present city. And he seems happy there. Plus I think maybe he enjoys being the underdog and sticking it to the P5 programs by regularly beating them. He works very hard but in many ways he has it made. Why mess with that?

Yes, as stated above, Cdizzle used some hyperbole. It would be a little hard to believe that Gregg would be considered at the above mentioned schools. They are pedigree driven and would likely try and grab their coaches from within, or at worst, from other very successful P5 schools. Texas, Florida, Indiana, Michigan State, Louisville, and UCLA are about the only schools that would entertain Gregg, be an upgrade to WSU, and have the cash to get him. The list is short.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces1982 » March 19th, 2017, 9:40 am

Wufan wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:You conviently forget to quote in the same post where I talk about the AD and that could help Marshall?

I'm not going to get into beyond this last post. You rush on here every chance you get to push the Marshall to where ever. You actively root for WSUs failure while saying nothing about your own team. Does WSU have some trolls on this board and some overly "confident" fans? You bet! Why on earth you take it upon yourself to try and put them in their place and back pedal against your own words is beyond me.

You must have me confused with someone else. I have never ever talked about Marshall going anywhere expect IU that I recall.

Not much to talk about with UE. Their coach needs to go. I have said that for several years.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball