Marshall

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Marshall

Postby Wufan » March 19th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Aces44 wrote:I think we can cross Indiana off the list. And thank his wife. She was quite a show in Indy today.

You think? She was drunk right? Isn't that what they said?
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces44 » March 19th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Yes. Very.

She is getting lots of pub in Indy tonight (the Indiana AD still lives in Indy).

Not sure if that was still in play, but it can't help assuming Alford passes.
Aces44
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Stickboy46 » March 19th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Aces44 wrote:Yes. Very.

She is getting lots of pub in Indy tonight (the Indiana AD still lives in Indy).

So..you have proof she was drunk? Or just going off of what ONE Kentucky reporter said?
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Wufan » March 19th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Aces44 wrote:Yes. Very.

Oh sorry...she was cheering and completely sober. You may not appreciate her "enthusiasm" but if you ever attend an Evansville game you will see her acting quite similar.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces44 » March 19th, 2017, 8:19 pm

It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what the Indy Star reported and the State of Indiana believes.

It was a long shot for Marshall to get that dream gig, but she shut the door on it this afternoon.
Aces44
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Singeril » March 19th, 2017, 8:23 pm

I don't think Marshall "wanted that gig". Not at all. He knows what he has coming back next year. His daughter has just one more year of high school.

And the report on his wife is over the top and there is NO proof that she had been drinking. Where was this "reporter's" camera with proof? Where was her cell phone? Anybody else have any video?

It's a crock.
Singeril
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Aces44 » March 19th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Her behavior was worse if she wasn't drinking.
Aces44
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Stickboy46 » March 19th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Aces44 wrote:It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what the Indy Star reported and the State of Indiana believes.

It was a long shot for Marshall to get that dream gig, but she shut the door on it this afternoon.

Yup that's it.. Couldn't have been that he didn't want that gig. It's because of his wife. Indiana with their squeaky clean history that definitely has never had a coach throw a chair on the floor. That's it. They can't handle a passionate wife.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » March 19th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Singeril wrote:I don't think Marshall "wanted that gig". Not at all. He knows what he has coming back next year. His daughter has just one more year of high school.

And the report on his wife is over the top and there is NO proof that she had been drinking. Where was this "reporter's" camera with proof? Where was her cell phone? Anybody else have any video?

It's a crock.

Happened in the middle of the game, by a Kentucky reporter, when Kentucky was struggling. No way that the reporter was trying to create a distraction by attempting to get her kicked out.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » March 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Evansville fans are simply the best. Really keep giving me reasons to keep coming back to the internet. I might get bored if they ever went away.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball