municup14
MVC starter
MVC starter

Re: Marshall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 20th, 2017, 6:06 am

glm38 wrote:All the talk about Lynn Marshall is ridiculous.There is no proof she did anything other than cheer loudly. And even if she did act in an embarrassing way (no real proof of that) then so what? She's not an employee of the university. Big deal.

Fake news? Where's Sean Spicer when you need him?
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Redhawk » March 20th, 2017, 6:35 am

glm38 wrote:All the talk about Lynn Marshall is ridiculous.There is no proof she did anything other than cheer loudly. And even if she did act in an embarrassing way (no real proof of that) then so what? She's not an employee of the university. Big deal.

Agreed glm. I spend pretty much every weekend at AAU basketball tournaments and some of the games can become intense where player's mothers and coaches wives can get pretty worked up. Most of the time these are actually really good people who simply get caught up in the moment supporting their kids or husbands.
Redhawk
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BlueChipShock » March 20th, 2017, 8:08 am

My take on Marshall... Marshall is a great coach, you put him on Kentucky's bench yesterday and they win by 15. He can out X and O just about every coach in the country but you would be a fool to think WSU is going to get the talent year to year that IU or UCLA will get. Therefore both IU and UCLA are better jobs than WSU. I think Alford will end up as the coach in Indy and will leave UCLA open for Marshall to bolt WSU. I know many think because Marshall has everyone back next year and he will not leave. WSU will probably bring in a "Marshall Guy" as the next coach, probably Steve Forbes. I don't think Marshall would want to leave the cupboard bare for one of "his guys" when they take over. The turd did that to him and it set the program back three years. So don't be so sure he doesn't leave with a S16 team coming back in 17-18.
BlueChipShock
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby achrist70 » March 20th, 2017, 8:20 am

I could see Wichita making Chris Jans the head coach if Marshall ever left. Of course they would have to make the stipulation that he could not go to any strip clubs.
achrist70
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BlueChipShock » March 20th, 2017, 9:03 am

achrist70 wrote:I could see Wichita making Chris Jans the head coach if Marshall ever left. Of course they would have to make the stipulation that he could not go to any strip clubs.

Lol, Not in ICT, the clubs all pretty skanky. I do think Jans is the best option but I wonder if his past keeps him out of the running with the tight asses who run things...Marshal would have to get involved .
BlueChipShock
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby Aces1982 » March 20th, 2017, 9:37 am

My gut tells me Marshall is now off the list for IU. I could be dead wrong, but that is just my feeling and the way the IU AD has presented himself.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Red » March 20th, 2017, 9:43 am

Aces1982 wrote:My gut tells me Marshall is now off the list for IU. I could be dead wrong, but that is just my feeling and the way the IU AD has presented himself.

Reports are that Alford has been offered the job.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » March 20th, 2017, 10:05 am

Red wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:My gut tells me Marshall is now off the list for IU. I could be dead wrong, but that is just my feeling and the way the IU AD has presented himself.

Reports are that Alford has been offered the job.

Those have been retracted.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » March 20th, 2017, 10:39 am

municup14 wrote:
Stickboy46 wrote:
Aces44 wrote:Believe this if you want, but you would be wrong to believe he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to switch zip codes. A guy that smart isn't thinking so short sided.

Do you even realize how pathetic you sound?.

Stickboy does live in a fantasy world.You don't think when IU offers
Marshall 8 million a year he won't leave. :Bam: :Bam:

You live in a Fantasy world if Indiana is gonna offer Marshall 8 million a year. The rumored offer to Alford is 4.4
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball