Former Valley players in Big Dance

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Former Valley players in Big Dance

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 7:31 am

Reggie Lynch had a game us Redbird fans can relate to yesterday in their loss to Middle Tennessee. He made 2-3 dumb fouls that got him sitting on the bench for big chunks of the game...important stretches of the game too.

Watching it, you could hear fans (or the coach) yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" to him.

Although, I think he would have been a major game changer for ISUr inside the paint this year (named Big 10 Defensive Player of the Year), I don't miss those moments at all from him.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby shockem » March 17th, 2017, 7:40 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:Reggie Lynch had a game us Redbird fans can relate to yesterday in their loss to Middle Tennessee. He made 2-3 dumb fouls that got him sitting on the bench for big chunks of the game...important stretches of the game too.

Watching it, you could hear fans (or the coach) yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" to him.

I saw that. He sat the 1st half with 2 quick fouls. In the 2nd half he picked up a 3rd I think on the 1st or 2nd possession by slapping a guy in the face. I think the commentators said he only had around 1 1/2 minutes of playing time by the 3rd foul.
shockem
All MVC
All MVC

Postby squirrel » March 27th, 2017, 9:48 am

And Josh Cunningham is going through a second coaching change in his career, with Miller taking the IU job.
squirrel
All MVC
All MVC

Postby ptownbraves » March 27th, 2017, 8:43 pm

squirrel wrote:And Josh Cunningham is going through a second coaching change in his career, with Miller taking the IU job.

Kind of ironic given that he was between Indiana and Bradley originally.
ptownbraves
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball