Home And Home w/Wichita State

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Home And Home w/Wichita State

Postby rjl » April 7th, 2017, 1:03 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Go the F away

Don't worry. Maybe you can join the A10? Your coach already tried his hardest to do it by himself.
rjl
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BirdsEyeView » April 7th, 2017, 1:10 pm

rjl wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:
Go the F away

Don't worry. Maybe you can join the A10? Your coach already tried his hardest to do it by himself.

Wow, the true colors of Shocker fans. You also stay classy and by all means keep hiding behind that computer.

Your Mom wants you home for dinner by 6, don't forget.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » April 7th, 2017, 1:13 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:My post was to point out that you don't treat people poorly and then turn around and expect them to help you.

Who said I would take a "king of the mountain" approach to a place where WSU is not "king of the mountain?" Interesting how many AAC fans and schools are excited to see WSU join, and how many MVC fans and schools are excited to see WSU leave.

You posted to show that, yes, and I was fine with it.
However, you finished with a comment that came off as boasting, "we're better than you and I'm going to brag" type of statements that many Shocker fans always make.

Why would we want another 40 point loss on our resume?
Really? That's humility? Come on.

You guys always take a "king of the mountain" approach to this message board, you can't over there. That's what I was saying.

No more logins here please. You have nothing more to add, except to kick us on your way out.

My first post had nothing to do with boasting. You shot back, so I escalated to end the debate.

I get not wanting WSU fans around any more. And I won't post much after a few more days, as there is still a lot of WSU relevance at this point. Even this thread was pretty much started with intent for discussion with WSU fans.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » April 7th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:My post was to point out that you don't treat people poorly and then turn around and expect them to help you.

Who said I would take a "king of the mountain" approach to a place where WSU is not "king of the mountain?" Interesting how many AAC fans and schools are excited to see WSU join, and how many MVC fans and schools are excited to see WSU leave.

However, you finished with a comment that came off as boasting, "we're better than you and I'm going to brag" type of statements that many Shocker fans always make.

You guys always take a "king of the mountain" approach to this message board, you can't over there. That's what I was saying.

No more logins here please. You have nothing more to add, except to kick us on your way out.

My first post had nothing to do with boasting. You shot back, so I escalated to end the debate.

I get not wanting WSU fans around any more. And I won't post much after a few more days, as there is still a lot of WSU relevance at this point. Even this thread was pretty much started with intent for discussion with WSU fans.

It read as boasting. How would you like it if Okie State fans said to you "Why would you want another 20 point home loss on your resume next year?"
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » April 7th, 2017, 1:21 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:It read as boasting. How would you like it if Okie State fans said to you "Why would you want another 20 point home loss on your resume next year?"

That wasn't my initial post.

I'm not talking crap to OSU fans. I would expect them to do so if I did.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » April 7th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
Not sure why ISU would be interested in a 40 point loss on their resume again next year anyway.

This is what you said and it lacks humility. If you can't see that, then I am guessing you have issues rubbing people the wrong way in your personal life quite often.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » April 7th, 2017, 2:02 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:
Not sure why ISU would be interested in a 40 point loss on their resume again next year anyway.

This is what you said and it lacks humility. If you can't see that, then I am guessing you have issues rubbing people the wrong way in your personal life quite often.

I'm aware of what I said. I just didn't say it until after people started popping off.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » April 7th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:

I'm aware of what I said. I just didn't say it until after people started popping off.

By people popping off, do you mean the Shocker posters before me talking about our heated history? I just chimed in from the other perspective than they were.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby mvcfan » April 7th, 2017, 2:19 pm

We all want what is best for our teams. I would have no problem playing any Valley team if it is what is best for our interests and you feel the same way. Good Luck and maybe we'll see you down the road.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Rollbird5 » April 7th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:

Yea my intent of the thread was to see who wsu fans may want to do a home and home with. Despite all the drama and 'hatred' towards one another, I always enjoyed playing them. It's a good measuring stick to see where we are as a program or as a team year in and year out. Hope we meet again on the court!
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball