I'm just gonna drop this here

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: I'm just gonna drop this here

Postby squirrel » April 25th, 2017, 6:46 am

Rogers101 wrote:Why are fans trying to sell us on wanting their team? Unless we have board members or school presidents on this forum, I'm not sure it matters. I think Valpo and Murray State are pretty much in at this point if the meetings go well. Loyola came out of no where last time, so who knows what they will really want if they try and get that 12th team.

Right. Additionally, the more convincing they have to try and do, the less convincing they are.
squirrel
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Pathfinder » April 25th, 2017, 8:06 am

PantherU wrote:
Probably the worst decision in hoops history happened when Steve Antrim was replaced by the wrong assistant in 1995 - Bud Haidet hired Ric Cobb instead of Ron Hunter.

The worst decision in hoops history was Milwaukee's hiring of a coach in 1995? Now that's funny!

Worst decision Of. All. Time.
Pathfinder
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby PantherU » April 25th, 2017, 6:24 pm

squirrel wrote:
Rogers101 wrote:Why are fans trying to sell us on wanting their team? Unless we have board members or school presidents on this forum, I'm not sure it matters. I think Valpo and Murray State are pretty much in at this point if the meetings go well. Loyola came out of no where last time, so who knows what they will really want if they try and get that 12th team.

Right. Additionally, the more convincing they have to try and do, the less convincing they are.

Nnnnnnnoted.

PantherU
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball