Order of finish with Murray & Valpo included

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Order of finish with Murray & Valpo included

Postby RacerJoeD » February 25th, 2018, 9:47 am

Not disagreeing with your point, but my Racers did beat the #2 and #3 seed teams in the MVC this year, Illinois State on the road. I would have liked our chances. Tifwiw
RacerJoeD
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mvfcfan » February 25th, 2018, 1:55 pm

The Racers would have finished at least 2nd this year. They could very well win a game in the NCAA tournament if they win their conference tournament.
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » March 16th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Make MVC Great Again wrote:You are the only fans in the history of this league happy with a sub 500 conference finish. Some schools the coach would get canned after six years and no above 500 conference finish.

Yet, again we are talking about Loyola standards here.

What’s up Shoxcity, remember when you created this troll account but were caught copy/pasting your posts from ShockerNet onto here?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Lusuperfan1 » March 16th, 2018, 4:52 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:
Make MVC Great Again wrote:You are the only fans in the history of this league happy with a sub 500 conference finish. Some schools the coach would get canned after six years and no above 500 conference finish.

Yet, again we are talking about Loyola standards here.

What’s up Shoxcity, remember when you created this troll account but were caught copy/pasting your posts from ShockerNet onto here?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love this. I live for this. I wouldn't trade Donte's 3 for it, but this is a nice cherry on top to this year's tournament
Lusuperfan1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball