Goal #1: Become Multi-Bid Conf. Again

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Goal #1: Become Multi-Bid Conf. Again

Postby tribecalledquest » May 9th, 2017, 9:00 pm

Make MVC Great Again wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:
Make MVC Great Again wrote:Hard to call Chicago "midwestern" when it has nothing in common with the rest of Illinois.

Ok--if you're now trying to argue that Chicago isn't 'midwestern', you are truly lost. I can't argue with such stupidity.

Basically a land of self-absorbed and narcissistic New York and Los Angeles transplant who happen to call North Shore Lake Michigan home.

Yeah...lots of people moving from LA to Chicago.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Make MVC Great Again » May 10th, 2017, 7:21 am

isumvc1 wrote:just freaking win and make the MVC great again!

That's all we are trying to do here baby!
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby musiccitybulldog » May 10th, 2017, 8:49 am

Make MVC Great Again wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:
Make MVC Great Again wrote:Hard to call Chicago "midwestern" when it has nothing in common with the rest of Illinois.

Ok--if you're now trying to argue that Chicago isn't 'midwestern', you are truly lost. I can't argue with such stupidity.

Basically a land of self-absorbed and narcissistic New York and Los Angeles transplant who happen to call North Shore Lake Michigan home.

I didn't realize all this was what was causing the MVC issues! But it is causing me to want deep dish pizza for lunch. I thought it was the P5 conferences taking 8-10 teams to the dance that is hurting the mid-majors.
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Make MVC Great Again » May 10th, 2017, 8:51 am

It is. But we also have the Loyola Clowns who can't run an athletic department.
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby goramblers2011 » May 10th, 2017, 8:53 am

Make MVC Great Again wrote:It is. But we also have the Loyola Clowns who can't run an athletic department.

Is Loyola paying you rent for the real estate it occupies in your head? Or are you letting LU stay there rent-free?
goramblers2011
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Make MVC Great Again » May 10th, 2017, 8:55 am

Rent-free. Like how this conference let you in the first place.
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Blers » May 10th, 2017, 9:08 am

musiccitybulldog wrote:I didn't realize all this was what was causing the MVC issues! But it is causing me to want deep dish pizza for lunch. I thought it was the P5 conferences taking 8-10 teams to the dance that is hurting the mid-majors.

Deep Dish or Portillos on me! Haha, but i completely agree it's really tough for mid majors everywhere now, and will only continue to get tougher; the current system puts so much pressure on teams at the top to win the conference tournament. Teams like ISUr and Monmouth not making it in was awful.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » May 10th, 2017, 9:21 am

Blers wrote:
musiccitybulldog wrote:I didn't realize all this was what was causing the MVC issues! But it is causing me to want deep dish pizza for lunch. I thought it was the P5 conferences taking 8-10 teams to the dance that is hurting the mid-majors.

Deep Dish or Portillos on me! Haha, but i completely agree it's really tough for mid majors everywhere now, and will only continue to get tougher; the current system puts so much pressure on teams at the top to win the conference tournament. Teams like ISUr and Monmouth not making it in was awful.

Now I want some Giordano's ....
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DUBulldog » May 10th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Stickboy46 wrote:
Blers wrote:

Now I want some Giordano's ....

Do yourself a favor and get Lou Malnati's instead. Or better yet, just give me Italian Beef sandwiches every day.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Blers » May 10th, 2017, 3:10 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
Stickboy46 wrote:Now I want some Giordano's ....

Do yourself a favor and get Lou Malnati's instead. Or better yet, just give me Italian Beef sandwiches every day.

Now this pizza thing is a debate worth having.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball