Early Looks at MVC Players

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Early Looks at MVC Players

Postby BirdsEyeView » June 12th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Cdizzle wrote:Excuse train, departing Cedar Flops.

All Aboard!

Man, Cdizzle, you have nothing to do but jump on a message board of a conference you are no longer affiliated with and start poking at fans of schools who are still here?

Sounds fun. If you are still not satisfied, here is another message board of a conference you have nothing to do with either...

http://horizonleaguefans.freeforums.net/
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Cdizzle » June 12th, 2017, 2:02 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:Excuse train, departing Cedar Flops.

All Aboard!

Man, Cdizzle, you have nothing to do but jump on a message board of a conference you are no longer affiliated with and start poking at fans of schools who are still here?

Sounds fun. If you are still not satisfied, here is another message board of a conference you have nothing to do with either...

http://horizonleaguefans.freeforums.net/

Thanks! If any of those n00bs ever try to feed me a load of bull about why they didn't put a full schedule together, I'll know just where to call them out on it!
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » June 12th, 2017, 2:15 pm

FWIW, I don't think their savior Wyatt Lohaus is going to help them with the schedule they are playing already.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » June 12th, 2017, 2:26 pm

When someone's reaction is consistently disproportionate to the situation (and its relevance to them), it says a whole lot more about them than they're aware.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Drakey » June 13th, 2017, 10:05 am

I don't get Cdizzles complaint. Is it that UNI has not scheduled the maximum number of games possible? The schedule looks plenty good to me. Maybe Jacobsen believes that there is no point is scheduling more pointless games.
Drakey
All MVC
All MVC

Postby E-Villan » June 13th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Drakey wrote:I don't get Cdizzles complaint. Is it that UNI has not scheduled the maximum number of games possible? The schedule looks plenty good to me. Maybe Jacobsen believes that there is no point is scheduling more pointless games.

I agree. I would have loved to have that non-con schedule two years ago...
E-Villan
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby uniftw » June 13th, 2017, 2:53 pm

Drakey wrote:I don't get Cdizzles complaint. Is it that UNI has not scheduled the maximum number of games possible? The schedule looks plenty good to me. Maybe Jacobsen believes that there is no point is scheduling more pointless games.

UNI can stay where it is with one of the top SOS in the country - and by far the best OOC in the MVC

OR

It can schedule two more SWAC/MEAC/NEC/Big Sky/OVC style teams and take an RPI hit of playing 2 more 250-300+ RPI teams

Hmmm...
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Cdizzle » June 13th, 2017, 3:28 pm

A decent RPI and 25 wins isn't getting UNI in to the NCAA tournament.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BEARZ77 » June 13th, 2017, 4:37 pm

Cdizzle wrote:A decent RPI and 25 wins isn't getting UNI in to the NCAA tournament.

nc
You seem to conveniently overlook the fact that NC, Iowa St., Xavier, and Arizona might all be part of that schedule. So are you saying 25 wins with several of those counted among them wouldn't be enough? Now I don't think UNI is up to that, but you're just sounding stupid trying to diss that schedule.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Blers » June 13th, 2017, 5:57 pm

BEARZ77 wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:A decent RPI and 25 wins isn't getting UNI in to the NCAA tournament.

nc
You seem to conveniently overlook the fact that NC, Iowa St., Xavier, and Arizona might all be part of that schedule. So are you saying 25 wins with several of those counted among them wouldn't be enough? Now I don't think UNI is up to that, but you're just sounding stupid trying to diss that schedule.

+1
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball