Scheduling

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Scheduling

Postby BEARZ77 » July 2nd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:
BEARZ77 wrote:I think the posters from the remaining MVC schools have been more than considerate and tolerant of Shocker posters since the announced move.,,,,,,,I think we're there.

OMG, you are a snowflake. WSU only been out of the conference for a day now.

You should educate yourself as to what a word connotes before throwing it out so casually, but that I'm sure is beyond what's provided in a WSU education. I'll excuse your ignorance based on the limitations of your education, but in a bar you might get your chin clipped[ pc edit] with that statement.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Snaggletooth » July 2nd, 2017, 9:52 pm

BEARZ77 wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:
BEARZ77 wrote:I think the posters from the remaining MVC schools have been more than considerate and tolerant of Shocker posters since the announced move.,,,,,,,I think we're there.

OMG, you are a snowflake. WSU only been out of the conference for a day now.

You should educate yourself as to what a word connotes before throwing it out so casually, but that I'm sure is beyond what's provided in a WSU education. I'll excuse your ignorance based on the limitations of your education, but in a bar you might get your chin clipped[ pc edit] with that statement.

Snow flake, missouri meth head, wannabee internet tough guy..... Got it,
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BEARZ77 » July 3rd, 2017, 6:48 am

Snaggletooth wrote:Snow flake, missouri meth head, wannabee internet tough guy..... Got it,

What a classless individual; you throw out names you have no clue what they mean and then get called on it and wanna act like I'm the one trying to be the tough guy. But guys like you are common; hiding behind a screen name and calling someone a racist and methhead because you don't like what they posted is par for the course when you deal with limited intelligence.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » July 3rd, 2017, 8:34 am

Snaggletooth wrote:Snow flake, missouri meth head, wannabee internet tough guy..... Got it,

All the LOLz on this one. I like how you call him names, then finish with HIM being the internet tough guy. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Therefore, here it comes from a random bystander in your direction Snaggletooth...
You are the epitome (I can explain the definition of this word later to you) of an idiotic Shocker fan with no class, no intelligence and coming from the school of Shocker Fever internet posting.

Please go join your brethren (again I can explain the definition later of this word too) of idiots on the AAC board. Those fans have NO IDEA what they are getting themselves into with some of your fan base...

As the saying goes, "Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated, but there's no cure for stupid"
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ACECARD » July 3rd, 2017, 12:31 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:

All the LOLz on this one. I like how you call him names, then finish with HIM being the internet tough guy. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Therefore, here it comes from a random bystander in your direction Snaggletooth...
You are the epitome (I can explain the definition of this word later to you) of an idiotic Shocker fan with no class, no intelligence and coming from the school of Shocker Fever internet posting.

Please go join your brethren (again I can explain the definition later of this word too) of idiots on the AAC board. Those fans have NO IDEA what they are getting themselves into with some of your fan base...

As the saying goes, "Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated, but there's no cure for stupid"

Birds, your post was very apropos. I'm sure we will have to explain to Snags what apropos means. And you are right, there is no cure for stupidity.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Rambler63 » July 3rd, 2017, 7:39 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:

If I had to pinpoint an exchange that MVC fans would want to preserve to keep as a memento of what it was like during the WSU days, this would be the one.

It's like the person who wanted the divorce so badly he made everyone miserable for 3 years kept stalking his ex. AFTER his begged-for divorce.

Leave us the hell alone, man. Pick fights with U-Conn.
Rambler63
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Drakey » July 4th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Maybe they can't handle the AAC message board. They seem pretty delusionnal over there. Just read a thread about conference expansion and they were discussing whether to add Nebraska and BYU or Georgia. Maybe they are more clever than I think and it was a joke.
Drakey
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Mikovio » July 4th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Rambler63 wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:

If I had to pinpoint an exchange that MVC fans would want to preserve to keep as a memento of what it was like during the WSU days, this would be the one.

It's like the person who wanted the divorce so badly he made everyone miserable for 3 years kept stalking his ex. AFTER his begged-for divorce.

Pick fights with UConn while you can, because they'll be gone when the next realignment hits. Then they'll be picking fights with South Florida and East Carolina fans who are more concerned with spring football than basketball.
Mikovio
All MVC
All MVC

Postby AndShock » July 4th, 2017, 7:50 pm

Mikovio wrote:
Rambler63 wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:

Pick fights with UConn while you can, because they'll be gone when the next realignment hits. Then they'll be picking fights with South Florida and East Carolina fans who are more concerned with spring football than basketball.

USF pays their basketball coach more than half of the Valley. Combined.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Dean Wormer » July 4th, 2017, 8:31 pm

AndShock wrote:USF pays their basketball coach more than half of the Valley. Combined.

And what are they getting for that? They are meaningless, just like Tulane, East Carolina, Tulsa, etc. I don't give a thought about any of them, and now, I don't Wichita either. Not sour grapes, just a fact. Unless we meet up again, Wichita is not relevant to me or probably just about anyone else in the league. The divorce is over, move along now.
Dean Wormer
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball