NBA UDFAs

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

NBA UDFAs

Postby Lusuperfan1 » June 23rd, 2017, 11:04 am

Loyola's Milton Doyle signed a summer league contract with the Nets, and UNI's Jeremy Morgan should be signed to one too any minute now. Good luck to both of them and any other Valley alums I'm missing that end up in the summer league.
Lusuperfan1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

NBA UDFAs

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: NBA UDFAs

Postby uniftw » June 23rd, 2017, 11:45 am

Morgan signed with Golden State a few hours ago.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Lusuperfan1 » June 23rd, 2017, 12:02 pm

Nice! It's awesome he has a chance to crack into such a great team. For Milt, he isn't in a bad position either. I think he could have a legitimate chance to make that team. It helps his chances that Brooklyn is old and not very good (just ask Ron Baker what that's like).
Lusuperfan1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby uniftw » June 23rd, 2017, 12:13 pm

As a Wolves fan I was hoping he'd end up in Minnesota. I think he could be a decent 10 mpg a night guy for a system like Thibs runs - and the Wolves now own the DLeague team in Iowa, so....

As a fan of J-Mo I was hoping he'd end up in San Antonio. I'm not sure there's a better system fit that exists for him than that.

Ending up with a shot to play for the Warriors isn't a bad consolation though
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Make MVC Great Again » June 23rd, 2017, 12:14 pm

Lusuperfan1 wrote:Nice! It's awesome he has a chance to crack into such a great team. For Milt, he isn't in a bad position either. I think he could have a legitimate chance to make that team. It helps his chances that Brooklyn is old and not very good (just ask Ron Baker what that's like).

How dare you put Milton Doyle and Ron Baker in the same sentence. Ron was actually signed as a free agent not to a summer league deal.
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Make MVC Great Again » June 23rd, 2017, 12:15 pm

Where is Paris Lee? He has the best chance of any Missouri Valley player to be on an NBA roster.
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Lusuperfan1 » June 23rd, 2017, 12:27 pm

Make MVC Great Again wrote:
Lusuperfan1 wrote:Nice! It's awesome he has a chance to crack into such a great team. For Milt, he isn't in a bad position either. I think he could have a legitimate chance to make that team. It helps his chances that Brooklyn is old and not very good (just ask Ron Baker what that's like).

How dare you put Milton Doyle and Ron Baker in the same sentence. Ron was actually signed as a free agent not to a summer league deal.

The point was more Baker would have had a tough (not necessarily impossible but tough nonetheless) time cracking the lineup of a good team rather than the lineup of a dumpster fire like the Knicks, but thanks for outing yourself as a WSU homer you jabroni.
Lusuperfan1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Make MVC Great Again » June 23rd, 2017, 12:29 pm

Lusuperfan1 wrote:

The point was more Baker would have had a tough (not necessarily impossible but tough nonetheless) time cracking the lineup of a good team rather than the lineup of a dumpster fire like the Knicks, but thanks for outing yourself as a WSU homer you jabroni.

Yeah, notice how I mentioned Paris Lee in my next post jabroni.
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby goramblers2011 » June 23rd, 2017, 12:50 pm

HOW DARE YOU?! THE HUMANITY!!! IN. THE. SAME. SENTENCE.
goramblers2011
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Lusuperfan1 » June 23rd, 2017, 12:59 pm

Lusuperfan1 wrote:
Make MVC Great Again wrote:How dare you put Milton Doyle and Ron Baker in the same sentence. Ron was actually signed as a free agent not to a summer league deal.

Yeah, notice how I mentioned Paris Lee in my next post jabroni.

Dude only a WSU fan could take that much "offense" at the comparison. Why don't you go troll UConn's message board. Not only are they in your conference, but Connecticut is a liberal blue state that's home to a liberal sports broadcasting network. It'd be better for all parties involved if you vent your anger over there.
Lusuperfan1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball