College Sports Madness Top 144

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: College Sports Madness Top 144

Postby Jsnhbe1Birds » February 22nd, 2018, 11:04 am

Wichita State was in the top 25 last season. maybe not when we beat them I don't know.
Jsnhbe1Birds
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 22nd, 2018, 11:34 am

goramblers2011 wrote:Yeah, Make MVC Great Again disappeared when the season started. Clearly a Wichita troll.

He was also caught “copy/pasting” posts from someone (aka his real account) on ShockerNet. :o
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » March 16th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Make MVC Great Again wrote:
Jsnhbe1Birds wrote:I just don't get the Loyola love. I think they'll be up there but I don't think they'll be number one. I get why msu should be number one but I also get why people question whether they will be. I think SIU is underrated and ready to take a step forward. Valpo, while good, lost their best player and I don't see them truly being a contender. I also think they'll struggle more in a new league. Same for UNI. ILSU always seems to put a good team on the floor since muller has taken over but they have so much turnover it's hard to really know how they'll turn out. Really it's all up to msu. If they play like they should they will run away with it. If not, loyola, SIU, ILSU could all take it. I think Bradley is another year away.

MSU
ILSU
SIU
Loyola (We had Porter Moser as our coach. I don't think he can do it. I've seen it first hand and have no faith in the guy. That's why they're here.)
UNI
Valpo
Bradley
Drake
INSU
Evansville

Really, the first four are interchangable. Then the next three are interchangable. Then 8/9 are interchangable. Sorry, Evansville. You're in the cellar this year.

Completely agree here!!!!!!

Loyola might be the most overhyped team in the history of the league. This is a team that lost to Drake with an interim coach just a few weeks into the job, and also lost to Evansville, should have been twice to the Aces. And oh yeah these clowns lost to Southern three times last year, THREE TIMES, the hat trick.

Shoxcity, wasn’t this troll account (and c/p’ing your posts from ShockerNet - oops) so much fun?!
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Lusuperfan1 » March 16th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Hey Make MVC Great Again: I was busy at work today. What time does Wichita State play this weekend? Will it overlap with Loyola's second round game?
Lusuperfan1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » March 24th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Hey Shoxcity/Make MVC Great Again,

Hope you loved March! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball