Early MVC Predictions

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Early MVC Predictions

Postby Mikovio » November 9th, 2017, 12:12 pm

BradleyFan71 wrote:
Mikovio wrote:If Wardle drops from 6th to 9th in the standings after returning everybody of consequence, adding Childs and replacing Wichita on the schedule with Valpo, that means we're definitely cursed and instead of frisbee dog halftime shows we need witchdoctors to dance for us and replace t shirt cannons with super soaker toting priests spraying the crowd with holy water.

Especially if MSU goes from 6th to 2nd.

Well that makes sense because then we're talking about the great Paul Lusk.
Mikovio
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Old School MVC » November 9th, 2017, 6:33 pm

I love this time of year! Everyone (but Evansville) is full of hope and thinking this could be their year. Hopefully we can all have a good opening weekend and get the Valley off to a good start. My concern though is a lot of teams are starting off down quite a few players (ISUr and SIU most notable). Good luck to everyone these next couple weeks, and hopefully we are all as good as we dream right now! Nothing would be more fun than to have the MVC back with a lot of top level teams. But as most of us fear, with the Shokers gone, so does a lot of our attention. Let's make it happen in November and bring that attention back!!!!!
Old School MVC
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BirdsEyeView » November 10th, 2017, 8:10 am

Old School MVC wrote:I love this time of year! Everyone (but Evansville) is full of hope and thinking this could be their year. Hopefully we can all have a good opening weekend and get the Valley off to a good start. My concern though is a lot of teams are starting off down quite a few players (ISUr and SIU most notable). Good luck to everyone these next couple weeks, and hopefully we are all as good as we dream right now! Nothing would be more fun than to have the MVC back with a lot of top level teams. But as most of us fear, with the Shokers gone, so does a lot of our attention. Let's make it happen in November and bring that attention back!!!!!

:+1:
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball