BEARS LOSE EXHIBITION AT KSU

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby BEARZ77 » October 22nd, 2017, 6:54 am

Bears fall 78-62 at Kansas State. Game was 66-60 with a little more than 3 minutes left. Entire bench played some and Alize Johnson didn't play and Rousseau didn't start , so I think overall it was a representative showing. Rhodes led MSU with 20 points and I think he is going to be a very solid scorer this year and a great compliment to Johnson and Rousseau. Bears have a closed scrimmage with MU coming up and first scheduled exhibition on Nov 1. Team intro night and scrimmage is OCT 28.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: BEARS LOSE EXHIBITION AT KSU

Postby Old School MVC » October 22nd, 2017, 10:13 am

BEARZ77 wrote:Bears fall 78-62 at Kansas State. Game was 66-60 with a little more than 3 minutes left. Entire bench played some and Alize Johnson didn't play and Rousseau didn't start , so I think overall it was a representative showing. Rhodes led MSU with 20 points and I think he is going to be a very solid scorer this year and a great compliment to Johnson and Rousseau. Bears have a closed scrimmage with MU coming up and first scheduled exhibition on Nov 1. Team intro night and scrimmage is OCT 28.

Sounds like a nice outing from the Bears!! I just wish they had a little better OOC schedule to challenge themselves.
Old School MVC
MVC starter
MVC starter

Re: BEARS LOSE EXHIBITION AT KSU

Postby mvcfan » October 26th, 2017, 9:19 am

I hope MSU benefited from the game because I'm rooting for them. I didn't see anything reported on how much money KSU received for this game. My understanding is that they didn't charge admission but requested a donation. From the picture of attendance I saw, my assumption is that KSU made $15.00 but that's on them.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball