MVC Games - Tue 11/28-Sun 12/3

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: MVC Games - Tue 11/28-Sun 12/3

Postby VUGrad1314 » December 2nd, 2017, 9:02 pm

Great work by the MVC today. So close to a perfect day. Drake is going to be the next great MVC turnaround story. Just wait until Medved gets a couple years under his belt in Des Moines. Go Braves tomorrow! Bring the challenge to a close with an MVC victory.
VUGrad1314
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby glm38 » December 2nd, 2017, 9:05 pm

Really impressive game for the Bears start to finish against a pretty good South Dakota State team. When we are clicking we just have so much talent. Alize with 20 points and 14 boards. Reggie Scurry can flat out play.

Yeah I was surprised to see Ray G on the local broadcast. Kind of odd using Drakes ex coach. He really did a fine job though.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby uniftw » December 2nd, 2017, 9:35 pm

glm38 wrote:Really impressive game for the Bears start to finish against a pretty good South Dakota State team. When we are clicking we just have so much talent. Alize with 20 points and 14 boards. Reggie Scurry can flat out play.

Yeah I was surprised to see Ray G on the local broadcast. Kind of odd using Drakes ex coach. He really did a fine job though.

I was told he did a SIU women's game a week or so ago. I believe SIU is also a Learfield partner. It's possible Ray is just a Learfield freelance guy that gets put into broadcasts where ever it's needed.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Bearvision » December 3rd, 2017, 12:21 am

uniftw wrote:Is Ray Giacoletti a Missouri State PxP buy now?

The MSU/SDSU broadcast is a strange mix of MSU and Learfield for production and Ray is doing the game but I can't tell if it's an actual MSU broadcast or not. The PxP guys are focusing on MSU but the sideline reporters are from Midco (based in the Dakotas)

He's a Valley freelance guy now. The announcers were actually sitting in a booth announcing the game. They were literally watching it on television and announcing it. That's why you had the odd mix.
Bearvision
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Rogers101 » December 3rd, 2017, 9:20 am

Pretty good day for the Valley. Glad the Bears came out and finished the job in the second half. One of Lusk's better called games. The offense moved and found open shooters.

I was scoreboard watching the Drake game. Almost! That would have been a great win, but they played better than I expected. Valley has looked pretty decent in the non-con. I think it's going to be a fun ride.
Rogers101
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball