Postby BirdsEyeView » February 8th, 2018, 11:29 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:Tuesday
Bears @ Sycamores SYCAMORES

Wednesday
Bulldogs @ Ramblers RAMBLERS
Braves @ Panthers PANTHERS
Crusaders @ Aces ACES

Thursday
Salukis @ Redbirds REDBIRDS (might change this if Evans can't play)

Saturday
Ramblers @ Sycamores SYCS
Aces @ Bears BEARS
Panthers @ Bulldogs BULLDOGS

Sunday
Braves @ Salukis SALUKIS
Redbirds @ Crusaders REDBIRDS

I would like to make a revision for Sunday based on Fayne's injury and still no Evans...

Redbirds @ Crusaders CRUSADERS
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: 2018 MVC - Week 7

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 9th, 2018, 9:21 am

Last night was Elijah Clarance's coming out party for Illinois State. After missing the first few months of preseason and regular season, his comfort level is really growing. SIU could not keep him in front last night and he finished with 15 points, 4 assists and one monster dunk.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » February 9th, 2018, 9:23 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:Last night was Elijah Clarance's coming out party for Illinois State. After missing the first few months of preseason and regular season, his comfort level is really growing. SIU could not keep him in front last night and he finished with 15 points, 4 assists and one monster dunk.

How many points does a 'monster dunk' count as?
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jsnhbe1Birds » February 9th, 2018, 9:38 am

BCPanther wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:Last night was Elijah Clarance's coming out party for Illinois State. After missing the first few months of preseason and regular season, his comfort level is really growing. SIU could not keep him in front last night and he finished with 15 points, 4 assists and one monster dunk.

If only I could tell you. I don't have a megaphone and my voice cant shout from the current 2 seed (ISUr wins tiebreaker by 18 RPI slots) all the way down to the current 9th seed. :Violin:
Jsnhbe1Birds
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby musiccitybulldog » February 9th, 2018, 9:40 am

That was the weirdest game I had seen in some time.
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 9th, 2018, 9:58 am

BCPanther wrote:

I know you are being sarcastic, but 2 points + the value of pumping up the crowd and giving them momentum (at the time), so more than 2 points in intrinsic value.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 9th, 2018, 9:58 am

musiccitybulldog wrote:

That was the ugliest game I had seen in some time.

Fixed that for you
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » February 9th, 2018, 10:19 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:
BCPanther wrote:

I know you are being sarcastic, but 2 points + the value of pumping up the crowd and giving them momentum (at the time), so more than 2 points in intrinsic value.

I was just ribbing you guys.

Plus, I don't have time today for the analytics debate about how momentum isn't a real thing...

Good win for the Birds. Last 3 weeks should be interesting. From my perspective, first and tenth are settled but there's going to be a whole lot of movement in the middle.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 9th, 2018, 11:35 am

Tinsley and Bruninga looked sharp too. Big win for ISUr with Evans out, Fayne off, Yarbrough setting a Guinness world record for turnovers, and the Hein handicap. CBT won it for the Redbirds.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby underdawg » February 9th, 2018, 12:40 pm

I wouldn't be crowing too much--Valpo may knock you off in this league
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball