Best of 2018 Arch Madness

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Best of 2018 Arch Madness

Postby Rollbird5 » March 5th, 2018, 4:11 pm

jackwagon wrote:Todd Thomas is a cocky SOB. I remember when WSU was here he used to put down other fanbases and do the same thing that is sounds like happen to the Loyola fan. How the valley keeps bringing him back is beyond me.

Well when only one fan shows up at the "hangout" place of ArchMadness that's going to happen lol just good light hearted fun not like he put him down or anything. Just joked about him not clapping his hands the whole fight song
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby musiccitybulldog » March 6th, 2018, 11:03 am

I thought the Loyola Band and Dance team did a good job. My wife pointed out she thought Mo State had a really good band.
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Hrtnfldhse » March 6th, 2018, 11:41 am

Rollbird5 wrote:
jackwagon wrote:Todd Thomas is a cocky SOB. I remember when WSU was here he used to put down other fanbases and do the same thing that is sounds like happen to the Loyola fan. How the valley keeps bringing him back is beyond me.

Well when only one fan shows up at the "hangout" place of ArchMadness that's going to happen lol just good light hearted fun not like he put him down or anything. Just joked about him not clapping his hands the whole fight song

He didn't put him down at all. Just pointed out the obvious.
Hrtnfldhse
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Old School MVC » March 6th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Best part about Arch Madness this year was not having to read about how no one is trying but Wichita St!!!
Old School MVC
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Rambler63 » March 6th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Old School MVC wrote:Best part about Arch Madness this year was not having to read about how no one is trying but Wichita St!!!

Yes. And bragging/shaming on attendance.
Rambler63
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby mvfcfan » March 9th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Rambler63 wrote:
Old School MVC wrote:Best part about Arch Madness this year was not having to read about how no one is trying but Wichita St!!!

Haha has anyone seen the attendance at the AAC tournament? It's absolutely pathetic. I hope the 200 total fans that showed up are having a good time.
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby AndShock » March 10th, 2018, 12:54 am

mvfcfan wrote:
Rambler63 wrote:

Haha has anyone seen the attendance at the AAC tournament? It's absolutely pathetic. I hope the 200 total fans that showed up are having a good time.

Wichita State fans outnumber AAC fans way worse than they outnumbered Valley fans. That's including UCF fans and the fact that the tournament is in Orlando. It will be nice having the tournament in Fort Worth though. The AAC is finally showing some sense getting rid of the stupid Hartford/Orlando/Memphis rotation while throwing us a bone at the same time.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby mvfcfan » March 10th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Marshall (C-USA) joins Loyola and is heading to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1985. Nice to see new faces in this year's tournament.
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby jackwagon » March 11th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Wow this AAC final is empppttyy!
jackwagon
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Snaggletooth » March 11th, 2018, 3:52 pm

mvfcfan wrote:Haha has anyone seen the attendance at the AAC tournament? It's absolutely pathetic. I hope the 200 total fans that showed up are having a good time.

LOL, don't let truth get in the way of your hatred. MVC attendance was what was pathetic. AAC attendance was 20% higher than the MVC for the tournament.

MVC attendance was down 26% from last year and the championship game attendance was down 31%. The AAC championship even with geography against it still drew more than the MVC championship game.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball