isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: 2018 Elite Eight - (11) Loyola vs (9) Kansas State

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby All-MVC Fan » March 24th, 2018, 6:22 pm

WAY TO GO RAMBLERS!!! WE’RE BACK IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!
All-MVC Fan
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 24th, 2018, 6:30 pm

I love every second of this
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby musiccitybulldog » March 24th, 2018, 6:32 pm

Congratulations doesn't seem to be enough, but way to go. Smart players, smart team, smart coach get it done. Congrats to all fans, coaches, players. Creating a wonderful memory and building on the tradition.

Good grief the officials were taking a lot of heat at our place!

Wow!
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Khan4Cats » March 24th, 2018, 6:32 pm

TREMENDOUS JOB LOYOLA!

No reason to stop now, just keep doing it your way.
Khan4Cats
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BEARZ77 » March 24th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Just beautiful basketball by Loyola again. You know a comment repeated several times on the Shocker board the last week and again just now , was that if WSU was still in the league Loyola wouldn't have made the NCAA Tournament. They're just flat delusional; I saw both teams a ton of times this year and in a Championship Game in STL , Loyola would have shredded the Shockers defense. No doubt. If only one team was going, it wouldn't have been the Shockers. Congrats again to Porter Moser and the Loyola Ramblers !!
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby IWokeUpLikeThis » March 24th, 2018, 6:44 pm

BEARZ77 wrote:Just beautiful basketball by Loyola again. You know a comment repeated several times on the Shocker board the last week and again just now , was that if WSU was still in the league Loyola wouldn't have made the NCAA Tournament. They're just flat delusional; I saw both teams a ton of times this year and in a Championship Game in STL , Loyola would have shredded the Shockers defense. No doubt. If only one team was going, it wouldn't have been the Shockers. Congrats again to Porter Moser and the Loyola Ramblers !!

I read a post that every AAC team but ECU and USF would’ve won the MVC this year. They’re in their own world and make Kentucky boards look sane.

Congratulations Loyola!
Last edited by IWokeUpLikeThis on March 24th, 2018, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IWokeUpLikeThis
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Mikovio » March 24th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Yeah it's a damn shame the shuckers weren't available for the Ramblers to take down a peg. Hopefully they miss the tournament and keep having to spend millions to ship their sports teams to East Carolina, UCF, etc. But Marshall can get a good steak!
Mikovio
All MVC
All MVC

Postby James_SIU » March 24th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Congratulations Loyola. One of hell of a game. I’m reallly hoping you win in all but regardless this accomplishment is insane.

Bitter sweet as an SIU fan with so many former Salukis on the court. Lowery (sweet 16 SIU coach and a great player), Weber (turned the program around and got us to the sweet 16), Brad Korn (former player and I think made it to sweet 16 with Weber),and Bryan Mullins (my favorite Salukis and inarguably a top 20 all-time Salukis player). Anyway I hope you guys can win it all. Will really elevate the conference and more importantly make Wichita state look really stupid for leaving. I hate them...I hate them all so much. Lol
James_SIU
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Valleyball » March 24th, 2018, 6:58 pm

I love watching this mostly because the team is fun to watch. They also represent the school very well in interviews. It is also nice the MVC gets to split money from the winning.I hope they make it to the championship and it isn't a dream that they could.

My one question is- Is Mullins ready to take over? I think Porter being gone is a 100% chance now. He has led the best coached team in the tournament and it is just a matter of where he ends up.
Valleyball
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball