Jake--In Depth

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Jake--In Depth

Postby BCPanther » April 6th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Don't know if anybody's interested or not but here's a long conversation with Ben Jacobson from the Des Moines Register about the last two years being unnaceptable, the past, the future, AJ Green and why Jake is still at UNI when he could have gone elsewhere.

It's lengthy but worth it.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 492359002/
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Jake--In Depth

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Jake--In Depth

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » April 6th, 2018, 2:05 pm

Lots of interesting stuff under ‘Topic 4’. Quality journalism here, hopefully they do a similar article with Hardin at Drake.

Green - Lohaus - Brown - Pickford - Phyfe is a good starting 5. They complement each other well, the shooter (Lohaus), playmaker (Green), lockdown defender (Brown), rebounder (Pickford), big man (Phyfe). Need to add depth.

Found Mr McCloud’s twitter. He’d fit in perfectly with LaVar Ball and JoJo McGlaston’s mama.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » April 6th, 2018, 2:41 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:Lots of interesting stuff under ‘Topic 4’. Quality journalism here, hopefully they do a similar article with Hardin at Drake.

Green - Lohaus - Brown - Pickford - Phyfe is a good starting 5. They complement each other well, the shooter (Lohaus), playmaker (Green), lockdown defender (Brown), rebounder (Pickford), big man (Phyfe). Need to add depth.

Found Mr McCloud’s twitter. He’d fit in perfectly with LaVar Ball and JoJo McGlaston’s mama.

My guess is that he'll still bring Lohaus off the bench. I'm fairly confident it'll be Green, Pickford, Brown, Goldman, Phyfe to start with Lohaus getting starter's minutes.

And if you like Dad's twitter, check out @JAYMCC10UD. That's Juwan's brother. Delusion

Tweet from Jan 31--
@CoachJake_UNI I see you have no clue what to do. Sad you lost the team two years in a row and player's aren't progressing. I wonder who's fault that is?
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSpringsBird » April 6th, 2018, 4:04 pm

BCPanther wrote:
MissouriValleyUnite wrote:Lots of interesting stuff under ‘Topic 4’. Quality journalism here, hopefully they do a similar article with Hardin at Drake.

My guess is that he'll still bring Lohaus off the bench. I'm fairly confident it'll be Green, Pickford, Brown, Goldman, Phyfe to start with Lohaus getting starter's minutes.

And if you like Dad's twitter, check out @JAYMCC10UD. That's Juwan's brother. Delusion

Tweet from Jan 31--
@CoachJake_UNI I see you have no clue what to do. Sad you lost the team two years in a row and player's aren't progressing. I wonder who's fault that is?

Spelling is not a strong suit for that guy.

Thanks for sharing the Jacobson article. It was a fun read.

I'll say it again: with the exception of two teams, the MVC is going to be really, really good next year.
WSpringsBird
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball