Time for SIU to make a coaching change

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Time for SIU to make a coaching change

Postby Blers42 » April 30th, 2022, 12:29 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:
SalukiWorld wrote:Looks like Dean is now a Missouri State donor

Wonder if he’ll end up on the Missouri St board.

I remember reading on this site years ago that he was on the K-State board as “dean_ksu”.

edit: Yep, just looked it up. He’s been posting there 10 years with a Saluki avatar and his signature is “We Gave You Chris”.
https://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?acti ... ile;u=3323

Such a dedicated troll, I’m impressed.
Blers42
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TBS_20 » April 30th, 2022, 5:52 pm

What SIU needs to do is move the rest of the college to Edwardsville and shut down. Then they'll drop the E from their name and be admitted to the MVC.
TBS_20
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Salukimadness86 » May 2nd, 2022, 11:13 am

TBS_20 wrote:What SIU needs to do is move the rest of the college to Edwardsville and shut down. Then they'll drop the E from their name and be admitted to the MVC.

You sound like a troll too, or maybe you're the loser Dean in disguise? The little e will never be the Big C. Wannabe.
Salukimadness86
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SalukiBand » November 7th, 2022, 4:36 pm

HOLY COW!!!!

I hadn't been on this board for quite some time until recently, going into the 2022-23 season. And I hadn't gone down past the first few threads to see what's been happening before today.

I gotta hand it to ol' Dean. He is NOTHING if not persistent. He's had this whole Lowery schtick going on for almost 15 years now. On boards all over the MVC landscape. The funny thing is that Chris has probably made more money at K-State and now Northwestern than any SIU coach has since he left Carbondale. Plus, he has had NONE of the headaches that come with being a head coach of a Division I program.

Would he have rather been successful in Carbondale? Of course!!! But it just didn't happen for him. He thought he could help some of those kids that he brought in fly the straight and narrow and it just didn't happen.

OBD
SalukiBand
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball