WSU vs CU

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: WSU vs CU

Postby jaycat17 » January 11th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Aces0976 wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:Both fan bases saying that have no shot to compete blah blah blah.......sounds like a bunch of teenagers.

That's right....when Aces fans say we have no chance, we mean it DAMNIT!!!!!
Don't steal our thunder, it's one of the few things we have left.......gl to both teams, for what it's worth, I think it should be a good game.

Ok a real view of how I think the game will go.. At some point in the game the Jays will have a 5-8 point lead. They might even have that on multiple occasions. But they will for sure go on some kind of scoring drought that will eliminate this lead. To what extent this drought will be who knows.. But I'm a highly optimistic fan and will never pick the Jays to lose unless they're playing Duke or somebody... So my prediction is the drought won't last all that long and

Jays 76
Shox 73

PIZZA!!
jaycat17
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby WSUbballer » January 11th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Since the WSU "meltdown" in the last minute of the MSU game is still a hot topic in this thread, I guess we can also bring up CU's awesome second half meltdown last week when they blew a 9 point halftime lead to the Bears at home only to lose by double-digits. That at least gives me some hope.
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby shocker3 » January 12th, 2011, 1:52 am

And all the drunk nuns streak the court wearing "I luv the Shocker" t-shirts.

That is too funny! $1 beer night should make for a large and rowdy crowd.
http://www.tomsawyer2wayradios.com
shocker3
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby shocker3 » January 12th, 2011, 1:54 am

MacGuyver wrote:
AndShock wrote:Creighton by about 20. Creighton shoots a 3 as the clock is running out, it goes in and then Marshall takes shots at McDermott during the postgame.

Ooooo I love this game. I'll say Shox by 32. No atmosphere at the quiet center allows Marshall's men to go up big at half. Jays fans page chauffeur's with 12 minutes to go. Remaining fans throw mouth guards at refs in disgust.

Another good one. You guys are too funny.
http://www.tomsawyer2wayradios.com
shocker3
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball