MVC starter
MVC starter

Re: WSU vs CU

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Shockerfan13 » January 10th, 2011, 9:34 pm

TNMSUFAN wrote:Any TV for this one?

On Cox 22 locally. Who cares though? Gonna be a boring one after Creighton jumps out to a 20-2 lead in the first 2 minutes and then cruises the rest of the way..... :Bam: We have no answer for their GA's let alone Echineiiihjqojhlduohje and McDermutt
Shockerfan13
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DoubleJayAlum » January 11th, 2011, 8:00 am

Shockerfan13 wrote:

On Cox 22 locally. Who cares though? Gonna be a boring one after Creighton jumps out to a 20-2 lead in the first 2 minutes and then cruises the rest of the way..... :Bam: We have no answer for their GA's let alone Echineiiihjqojhlduohje and McDermutt

Our big guys with long names have no chance against the two NBA players (including one lottery pick) on the Shocks roster.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ictjay » January 11th, 2011, 8:13 am

Shockerfan13 wrote:

You have nothing to worry about. Shocks are the overwhelming Valley favorite (as thy should be) and CU is rebuilding. Call off the suicide watch. :Violin:
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby cu8493 » January 11th, 2011, 8:44 am

$1 beers (and pops) go from 5:30 to game time. At opening tip, the price goes back to $6. So get ther early and stock up.
cu8493
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby iSASO » January 11th, 2011, 9:13 am

I bet the Omaha temp agencies are buzzing this morning with all the requests for additional $1 beer-fetching and beer-holding butlers.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MacGuyver » January 11th, 2011, 9:14 am

Shockerfan13 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHNDFHDHDJAHAHA. He misspelled McDermott, and made the last part of his name sound like Mutt. You're a clever one 8-)
MacGuyver
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » January 11th, 2011, 9:29 am

iSASO wrote:I bet the Omaha temp agencies are buzzing this morning with all the requests for additional $1 beer-fetching and beer-holding butlers.

Need a part-time job Wednesday night? :Beer:
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby iSASO » January 11th, 2011, 10:10 am

I'm not sure about the commute. Could you send your Gulfstream V for me? Of course, every beer I hold for you, Master Jay Sir, would be subject to relentless sipping. If that's all good for you, sign me up, otherwise I might have to find one of the free 5,000 Joan of Arc night tickets so that I may attend the blood-letting.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Turner » January 11th, 2011, 11:31 am

If both teams play their best ball, I think WSU wins. However, if WSU starts gripping a little bit when things get tough, the Jays might prevail. I'd hate to see the streak vs WSU end, but I also realize this is a transition year for McDermott and there are going to be some bumps in the road.
Turner
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball