Arch Madness/Hoops Heartland tickets 50% off - today only

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby SalukiBand » February 9th, 2023, 10:45 am

https://twitter.com/ValleyHoops/status/1623712187175895041

Someone on the Saluki board said that Ticketmaster is having problems this morning, so be patient.
SalukiBand
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Arch Madness/Hoops Heartland tickets 50% off - today onl

Postby Red » February 9th, 2023, 10:47 am

This gives me the same feeling as the emails that I get for groupon deals for restaurants and I'm not sure if the place will be open long enough to redeem the certificate. Not a great sign.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Saluki 4 Life » February 9th, 2023, 10:57 am

Red wrote:This gives me the same feeling as the emails that I get for groupon deals for restaurants and I'm not sure if the place will be open long enough to redeem the certificate. Not a great sign.

It's actually 150 before any taxes and fees to buy all sessions like this... Which is less than I paid for my all sessions.
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BCPanther » February 9th, 2023, 11:05 am

It's just for returned corporate seats and seats behind the bucket they haven't sold the last few years anyway. Might as well get some extra bodies in the building if you can.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Saluki 4 Life » February 9th, 2023, 11:16 am

BCPanther wrote:It's just for returned corporate seats and seats behind the bucket they haven't sold the last few years anyway. Might as well get some extra bodies in the building if you can.
SIU was put in the rafters last year, if that happens again I won't buy through the University again. Who controls the seating?
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BCPanther » February 9th, 2023, 11:59 am

Saluki 4 Life wrote:
BCPanther wrote:It's just for returned corporate seats and seats behind the bucket they haven't sold the last few years anyway. Might as well get some extra bodies in the building if you can.
SIU was put in the rafters last year, if that happens again I won't buy through the University again. Who controls the seating?

I'm guessing you mean upper part of the lower level? The club area? That's where we were last year too and there's absolutely nothing wrong with those seats.

The league makes the decision based on who they think is going to make it to the weekend and put them on the side behind the benches so it looks good on TV.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 9th, 2023, 12:21 pm

BCPanther wrote:
Saluki 4 Life wrote:

I'm guessing you mean upper part of the lower level? The club area? That's where we were last year too and there's absolutely nothing wrong with those seats.

Right. The club area seats are as high as you can go and those seats are great. Terrific sightlines and a whole platform you can stand or walk around on. I get all-sessions for those most years, especially since the lower-mid halfcourt seats are never sold publicly as they’re for corporate sponsors.

Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » February 9th, 2023, 1:06 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.

Honestly, since the renovation I don't think there's a bad seat in the lower bowl but to each his own.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 9th, 2023, 1:08 pm

BCPanther wrote:
MissouriValleyUnite wrote:Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.

Honestly, since the renovation I don't think there's a bad seat in the lower bowl but to each his own.

100% agreed.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Saluki 4 Life » February 9th, 2023, 1:17 pm

[/quote]

Right. The club area seats are as high as you can go and those seats are great. Terrific sightlines and a whole platform you can stand or walk around on. I get all-sessions for those most years, especially since the lower-mid halfcourt seats are never sold publicly as they’re for corporate sponsors.

Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.[/quote] We were put as high as possible, my seats were behind 2 layers of Plexiglas and they were behind the backboard. I would have rather been 80 rows higher up but more toward center court and with no obstructions.
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball