Arch Madness/Hoops Heartland tickets 50% off - today only

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Arch Madness/Hoops Heartland tickets 50% off - today onl

Postby bufan39 » February 9th, 2023, 1:47 pm

Saluki 4 Life wrote:I'm guessing you mean upper part of the lower level? The club area? That's where we were last year too and there's absolutely nothing wrong with those seats.

Right. The club area seats are as high as you can go and those seats are great. Terrific sightlines and a whole platform you can stand or walk around on. I get all-sessions for those most years, especially since the lower-mid halfcourt seats are never sold publicly as they’re for corporate sponsors.

Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.[/quote] We were put as high as possible, my seats were behind 2 layers of Plexiglas and they were behind the backboard. I would have rather been 80 rows higher up but more toward center court and with no obstructions.[/quote]

You also can typically move around and sit wherever you'd like. $91.50 is a steal for 11 games.
bufan39
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Bulldog2323 » February 9th, 2023, 9:53 pm

I bought my tickets one day too early to take advantage....oh well.
Bulldog2323
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Saluki 4 Life » February 10th, 2023, 8:27 am

bufan39 wrote:
Saluki 4 Life wrote:I'm guessing you mean upper part of the lower level? The club area? That's where we were last year too and there's absolutely nothing wrong with those seats.

Right. The club area seats are as high as you can go and those seats are great. Terrific sightlines and a whole platform you can stand or walk around on. I get all-sessions for those most years, especially since the lower-mid halfcourt seats are never sold publicly as they’re for corporate sponsors.

Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.
We were put as high as possible, my seats were behind 2 layers of Plexiglas and they were behind the backboard. I would have rather been 80 rows higher up but more toward center court and with no obstructions.[/quote]

You also can typically move around and sit wherever you'd like. $91.50 is a steal for 11 games.[/quote]

Where is the 91.50? lol Guys, this math is easy. 20+20+25+25+30+30 is not 91.50... You are looking at around 200 after taxes and fees.
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Bulldog4life24 » February 10th, 2023, 10:42 am

Saluki 4 Life wrote:
bufan39 wrote:

Perhaps he was sent to the top of a section adjacent to the club area.
We were put as high as possible, my seats were behind 2 layers of Plexiglas and they were behind the backboard. I would have rather been 80 rows higher up but more toward center court and with no obstructions.

You also can typically move around and sit wherever you'd like. $91.50 is a steal for 11 games.[/quote]

Where is the 91.50? lol Guys, this math is easy. 20+20+25+25+30+30 is not 91.50... You are looking at around 200 after taxes and fees.[/quote]

You didn't look at the right ticket type. There were all sessions available for $91.50. Source: I purchased 2
Bulldog4life24
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball