Seating chart for Enterprise Center??

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Seating chart for Enterprice Center??

Postby Majik45 » February 23rd, 2023, 8:53 am

I believe each university gets an allotment of tix behind their bench for each game they play. Obviously they have to kind of split it up when there are 2 games a session, but yes, usually players families, coaches wives, and big boosters will get to sit down there behind the benches.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 23rd, 2023, 9:01 am

Billyb60046 wrote:Does anyone know how the sections behind the benches work during games? This will be my third time at Arch Madness but first time purchasing tickets through the University.
Do the sections behind the players benches just become open seating for people from that school that are playing? Assuming they are just reserved for family and big boosters?
I remember it looked like the sections for fans shifted to behind their team benches if they were playing in the semifinals or finals. Maybe I am completely misguided in this, but thought someone might know. Looking forward to a great tournament.

The 6 rows behind the benches are VIPs for families, athletic staff, & certain donors. The security guard sitting below, depending on who it is, can be strict about people sneaking in those first 3 rows even if the seats are unoccupied. So you’ll have games where those 6 rows (which are on tv) are virtually empty while the rows above it (which are not on tv) are full.

If you’re in your team’s attire and those rows are unoccupied, you can probably get away with sneaking in rows 4-6.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Saluki 4 Life » February 23rd, 2023, 11:34 am

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:
Billyb60046 wrote:Does anyone know how the sections behind the benches work during games? This will be my third time at Arch Madness but first time purchasing tickets through the University.
Do the sections behind the players benches just become open seating for people from that school that are playing? Assuming they are just reserved for family and big boosters?
I remember it looked like the sections for fans shifted to behind their team benches if they were playing in the semifinals or finals. Maybe I am completely misguided in this, but thought someone might know. Looking forward to a great tournament.

The 6 rows behind the benches are VIPs for families, athletic staff, & certain donors. The security guard sitting below, depending on who it is, can be strict about people sneaking in those first 3 rows even if the seats are unoccupied. So you’ll have games where those 6 rows (which are on tv) are virtually empty while the rows above it (which are not on tv) are full.

If you’re in your team’s attire and those rows are unoccupied, you can probably get away with sneaking in rows 4-6.
By the night session they will basically just let you sit on the bench with the team lol I do it almost every year.
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Re: Seating chart for Enterprise Center??

Postby SalukiWorld » February 25th, 2023, 6:13 pm

Has anyone seen a seating chart? It appears SIU is in 103-105 with Indiana State
SalukiWorld
All MVC
All MVC

Postby sivert » February 27th, 2023, 2:43 pm

looking for 3 good seats for Thursday noon session UNI-ISUr.

Thanks.
Go Panthers!!
sivert
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BCPanther » February 27th, 2023, 6:30 pm

UNI is in 113-115 down towards the floor.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby SalukiWorld » February 27th, 2023, 7:02 pm

SalukiWorld
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 27th, 2023, 7:19 pm

^ Thanks for that. Resized it to fit the website:
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Salukimadness86 » February 27th, 2023, 8:24 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:^ Thanks for that. Resized it to fit the website:

Is there any where online that shows the rows? For example: Row A, Row B, C etc.
Salukimadness86
All MVC
All MVC

Postby sivert » February 28th, 2023, 12:08 am

Ticketmaster shows a graphic. But no real view.

By the way, tickets are not available on the Ticketmaster app. Use the St. Louis Blues app. You will sign in with your Ticketmaster account.
Go Panthers!!
sivert
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball