Next coach to leave?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Next coach to leave?

Postby Snaggletooth » August 10th, 2010, 10:02 pm

Marshall is gone after this year
Ben J. could be gone if UNI would overachieve.

Longer Shot:
Martin
Jank

Gone because of incompetence
Les
Lowery
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby SirShoxAlot » August 10th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Rasputin wrote:
Little Eddie wrote:Only a matter of time before he caves and has to start posting pic's of midgets...we'll see how long he lasts.

I have it on very good authority that he won't join here. Not as MVJ or even another screenname.

MVJ is funny. Sourpuss.
SirShoxAlot
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Ricardo del Rio » August 11th, 2010, 4:28 pm

sportstalkmatt wrote:Next coach to go has to be Double-G Gregg. That guy has no idea what it means to be classy.

Matt talking about classy. Hmmm.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » August 11th, 2010, 5:50 pm

Rasputin wrote:
Little Eddie wrote:Only a matter of time before he caves and has to start posting pic's of midgets...we'll see how long he lasts.

I have it on very good authority that he won't join here. Not as MVJ or even another screenname.

Like you know jack squat. I won't be posting much here, at all, but I'll join simply to piss off the MSU fans.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUbballer » August 11th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Ricardo del Rio wrote:
sportstalkmatt wrote:Next coach to go has to be Double-G Gregg. That guy has no idea what it means to be classy.

99.9% certainty that this isn't the media mogul of Matty P.

And I'm a little surprised that this guy is even being allowed to imitate somebody, not to mention pretty much rile up as many WSU fans as he can. I thought this site wasn't gonna allow things to go that route. Double standards?
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby dgreenwell3 » August 11th, 2010, 9:22 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
Ricardo del Rio wrote:

99.9% certainty that this isn't the media mogul of Matty P.

And I'm a little surprised that this guy is even being allowed to imitate somebody, not to mention pretty much rile up as many WSU fans as he can. I thought this site wasn't gonna allow things to go that route. Double standards?

Yeah I would like to think they would get rid of this douche...I dont even know who Matt is and i wish that they would block this dude!
dgreenwell3
MVC Victory Cigar
MVC Victory Cigar

Postby MoValley John » August 11th, 2010, 10:02 pm

For the record, the only name that I post under is MoValley John. I am me and I don't imitate or pretend to be anyone else. I did not register as Matty P and I wouldn't know how to emulate him. I say this on the record only because I see my screenname being bantered about. I am not posting as Matty P and I never pretended to be Matty P. That genius is someone else. My guess is that it is a Wichita State fan tring to get a rise out of his own fanbase. That clever trick has been done more than a few times and executed effectively by fans from as diverse of a range of schools from the Sun Belt to the ACC. Fun stuff but it wasn't me. I'm playing nice.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby GarH » August 14th, 2010, 2:05 pm

Well he's certainly classless enough to be Matilda.
GarH
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball