Next coach to leave?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Next coach to leave?

Postby sportstalkmatt » August 6th, 2010, 8:35 am

Next coach to go has to be Double-G Gregg. That guy has no idea what it means to be classy.
White out around the world November 21st.
sportstalkmatt
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Rasputin » August 6th, 2010, 10:37 am

sportstalkmatt wrote:Next coach to go has to be Double-G Gregg. That guy has no idea what it means to be classy.

He won't be the next to leave, but you hit the nail on the head with the lack of class statement. Greggggg Marshlllllll is a total A-hole.
Rasputin
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby starshiip » August 6th, 2010, 3:24 pm

Red wrote:Voluntarily - Marshall or Martin
Involuntarily - Les

You beat me to it...Agreed ;)
I was married by a Judge...should have asked for a jury.
starshiip
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby underdawg » August 7th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Unless Valley fans want to donate 2 million for his next three years, it won't be Lowery---unless you consider three years soon. 8-)
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby WuDrWu » August 8th, 2010, 10:21 pm

sportstalkmatt wrote:Next coach to go has to be Double-G Gregg. That guy has no idea what it means to be classy.

Matt, dude, you have got to let it go. I hope by now you realize that you don't matter outside your little nest.

Gregg is better at what he does than you'll ever be at anything.

The sooner you recognize that, the better chance you are going to have at a happy life. Admittedly, that's still a long shot, but at least it would be a chance. You have to stop living 4 years ago.

Get over it.
THE VALLEY RULES! GO VALLEY!
WuDrWu
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby WSUbballer » August 8th, 2010, 10:40 pm

I think it's time to create a thread asking which media moguls and co-publishers will be the first to go.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Little Eddie » August 9th, 2010, 7:57 am

wudrwu...wsubballer...I am of the opinion that this is not really Perrault. From the looks of the couple of posts he's made so far it just seems to be a little over the top, even for Matt.

It would be very funny if I'm wrong though...
Little Eddie
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MVCfans » August 9th, 2010, 8:22 am

Little Eddie wrote:wudrwu...wsubballer...I am of the opinion that this is not really Perrault. From the looks of the couple of posts he's made so far it just seems to be a little over the top, even for Matt.

It would be very funny if I'm wrong though...

FYI: I am quite confident that this is not Perrault, but you can do with him as you choose.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby sportstalkmatt » August 9th, 2010, 8:35 am

WuDrWu wrote:

Matt, dude, you have got to let it go. I hope by now you realize that you don't matter outside your little nest.

The sooner you recognize that, the better chance you are going to have at a happy life. Admittedly, that's still a long shot, but at least it would be a chance. You have to stop living 4 years ago.

Get over it.

Really??? Really. This is no place for personel attacks. Double G lacks class. Its a fact. FWIW - check my resume
White out around the world November 21st.
sportstalkmatt
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby tribecalledquest » August 9th, 2010, 9:10 am

sportstalkmatt wrote:
WuDrWu wrote:

Get over it.

Really??? Really. This is no place for personel attacks. Double G lacks class. Its a fact. FWIW - check my resume

I don't know you from Adam and don't really care what you do for a living...but with the post..how can a comment like "Double G lacks class" be a FACT??? Isn't something like that kinda subjective? I've met Gregg McDermott and he was pretty cool to me. I didn't find him to "lack class". Does it still make it a fact?
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball