The Bradley Braves are MVC Champs

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: The Bradley Braves are MVC Champs

Postby Fraydog » March 2nd, 2023, 6:28 pm

As long as Born is there I think Jacobson is safe, they’ll be very good next season.
Fraydog
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BCPanther » March 3rd, 2023, 7:45 am

Fraydog wrote:As long as Born is there I think Jacobson is safe, they’ll be very good next season.

Lol. There's a better chance of the earth getting destroyed by an asteroid than Ben Jacobson being let go by UNI.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby E-Villan » March 3rd, 2023, 11:36 am

Fraydog wrote:As long as Born is there I think Jacobson is safe, they’ll be very good next season.

"As long as Born is there"....yeah, the guy has never done anything without Born being on the roster. :huh: I am not sure there has ever been a season where he has had the most talent in the league, yet, he gets the most out of them year in and out.

I still like Bradley to win this weekend, but I would be nervous facing Jacobson today.
E-Villan
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Fraydog » March 3rd, 2023, 5:17 pm

BCPanther wrote:

Lol. There's a better chance of the earth getting destroyed by an asteroid than Ben Jacobson being let go by UNI.

I don’t think it’s happening either anytime in the foreseeable future, but stranger things have happened in college basketball. He probably retires there but if he isn’t there it’s because he chose to go elsewhere. I don’t see that happening either.
Fraydog
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball