Arch Madness quarterfinals - Friday

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Arch Madness quarterfinals - Friday

Postby BCPanther » March 4th, 2023, 8:53 am

Definitely more energy in the building for both sessions yesterday. Should get more of the same today.

The future is really bright for this league right now as long as you're not Valpo...
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby DUBulldog » March 4th, 2023, 10:49 am

BCPanther wrote:Definitely more energy in the building for both sessions yesterday. Should get more of the same today.

The future is really bright for this league right now as long as you're not Valpo...

Or Evansville. They have better administrative support and facilities, but they have a long, long climb ahead of them.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SalukiBand » March 4th, 2023, 12:41 pm

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:Probably SIU’s best turnout since…2009? 103-108 is a sea of maroon.

I'd agree with that. The crowd was really into it when Southern woke up in the second half. 2009 is probably about right. At least since the end of the Chris Lowery era.
SalukiBand
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BCPanther » March 4th, 2023, 8:50 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
BCPanther wrote:Definitely more energy in the building for both sessions yesterday. Should get more of the same today.

Or Evansville. They have better administrative support and facilities, but they have a long, long climb ahead of them.

I at least trust Evansville to commit resources and try. I don't think the same of Valpo.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball