Arch Madness Championship - Sunday

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Arch Madness Championship - Sunday

Postby Rollbird5 » March 6th, 2023, 1:43 pm

hot nuts wrote:I think there are a lot of fans out there that still aren't comfortable with electronic ticketing. It's tough enough for them to buy and use the tickets electronically, but figuring out how to sell them scares the hell out of them. Will probably continue putting a damper on attendance for Sunday for a while longer.

:+1: Can relate to this one, my dad and I weren’t sure how to sell the electronic tickets so didn’t bother going through the hassle of selling to one of the scalpers on the street after Fridays games
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Majik45 » March 7th, 2023, 10:34 am

Rollbird5 wrote:
hot nuts wrote:I think there are a lot of fans out there that still aren't comfortable with electronic ticketing. It's tough enough for them to buy and use the tickets electronically, but figuring out how to sell them scares the hell out of them. Will probably continue putting a damper on attendance for Sunday for a while longer.

:+1: Can relate to this one, my dad and I weren’t sure how to sell the electronic tickets so didn’t bother going through the hassle of selling to one of the scalpers on the street after Fridays games

I figured this was why there was not many cheaper tickets out on ticketmaster to buy.

It actually was pretty easy to do if you downloaded the Arch Madness App. There was a link right at the bottom of the app to show you Tickets which linked you to your ticket master account. From there if you have a ticket master account, it would allow you to transfer, or sell them really easily. And the resale stuff had much less fees then stubhub or seatgeek.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Kyle_Saluki_17 » March 7th, 2023, 4:36 pm

Majik45 wrote:
Rollbird5 wrote:

I figured this was why there was not many cheaper tickets out on ticketmaster to buy.

It actually was pretty easy to do if you downloaded the Arch Madness App. There was a link right at the bottom of the app to show you Tickets which linked you to your ticket master account. From there if you have a ticket master account, it would allow you to transfer, or sell them really easily. And the resale stuff had much less fees then stubhub or seatgeek.

It was easy honestly. My group went to 4 sessions and sold the rest. Actually ended up making a profit since we bought the half price flash sale. Basically ended up being free basketball with an extra $14 to take home lol.
Kyle_Saluki_17
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball